[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
:lol: IMO, it looks fake, but it's pretty funny. One giveaway is that the camera knows where to zoom in ahead of time. Another is that Gattuso and Almiron, etc., don't quite look like themselves. Methinks this was some prematch comedy routine with people pretending to be the players.
Now that you say it, yeah it looks like it's fake. At first I didn't notice it at all. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Milan played a lot better with Zlatan out today, i wouldn't be so confident that they need him that much these days Alen, i think Pato and Cassano are more than enough to win them games. At his best, Zlatan is devastating, but he's been off form for a while now unfortunately.
True, but who can guarantee that his bad form will continue and he won't start scoring, assisting and winning them matches again? He still remains their top scorer and top assistman and I'm glad he's gonna be suspended.
We're yet to see how will Milan cope without him and those 15 minutes yesterday are no indication whatsoever.
Hopefully he'll be out for 3 matches, not 2. Milan's next three matches are away to Palermo, at home with Inter and away to Fiorentina. Zlatan's suspension on these particular matches might mean loosing the scudetto in the end.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not a single one of them is real, not a single one. Its so obvious. But was it done in the actual match's half time? (or pre-show), that would make it hilarious.

And oh, what got Zlatan suspended for 2-3 games? didnt see their game, or highights.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Not a single one of them is real, not a single one. Its so obvious. But was it done in the actual match's half time? (or pre-show), that would make it hilarious.

And oh, what got Zlatan suspended for 2-3 games? didnt see their game, or highights.
He gave a defender a little jab in the stomach.

He punched a Bari-player Chivu-style.
It was hardly on a level with what Chivu did.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It was hardly on a level with what Chivu did.
The main difference is that Chivu targeted the head and Zlatan targeted the stomach. Everything else was more or less the same. Deliberate punch from behind.
Perhaps Zlatan will get only 2 matches compared to Chivu's three because it seemed like he did it in frustration and he realized in the same second that he made a mistake, checking how the guy he punched is, while Chivu's punch was more malicious.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'm in no way suggesting Ibrahimovic shouldn't get a three match ban for violent conduct.

I just wouldn't really compared it to Chivu's punch. Chivu's appeared to be with more force and targeting the head is always more serious.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005

You're right, I didn't pay too much attention on player faces. It was done before the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)