[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Of course it doesn't, i just thought that Capitano meant that it had an effect on the goal going in.

Of course i do agree, that it isn't acceptable regardless.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I remember the Merdaistas did it to DP when we played them on San Siro.
They burned his jersey when they won the league a couple of years ago. So don't expect anything less out of them. Even when win they still think about Juve, we haunted them for many years, they are paranoid from the name. For many years we have sexually and mentally abused Inter on the pitch, so expect them to do anything

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I see the udinese rampage goes on. Sanchez and Di Natale on target again. What a duo - wish we had the attacking players that they do.... And the defensive players for that matter, throw the manager and set up in as well. They are more Juventus like than us at the moment

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Udinese are probably going to sell Sanchez, so they should be able to invest heavily with that money + the money from CL in 2-3 very good players. They tend to get quality player for cheap, great scouting team.

Napoli are bad either, they have some great talent, and the president is ready to spend if needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)