[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (80 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Udinese climb temporarily to third place. A Lazio win will see them overtake Napoli as well. Hopefully things run as they should and Napoli start falling down.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Boring first half, the derby. Though i have to say, Roma look like a completely different team with Pizarro on the pitch.

Milan played a lot better with Zlatan out today, i wouldn't be so confident that they need him that much these days Alen, i think Pato and Cassano are more than enough to win them games. At his best, Zlatan is devastating, but he's been off form for a while now unfortunately.

On another note, does anyone disagree that Thiago(along with Vidic) is the best defender in the world right now. Other than being a fantastic defender, and an amazing reader of the game, the guy is technically very good, and uses the ball very well. He can pass it around better than most midfielders can. World class player :tup:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I agree, Fred and when I said that he was the best defender in Serie A sometime around December January, I was laughed at.
Ya, i must have agreed with you then, had i been here, i've thought he's the best defender in the Serie A for a while now, but only this season have i become convinced that he is contender for best defender in the world.

Naturally a lot of people here would disagree with you, and blame you for not rating Chiellini higher :D

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #15,988
    Boring first half, the derby. Though i have to say, Roma look like a completely different team with Pizarro on the pitch.

Milan played a lot better with Zlatan out today, i wouldn't be so confident that they need him that much these days Alen, i think Pato and Cassano are more than enough to win them games. At his best, Zlatan is devastating, but he's been off form for a while now unfortunately.

On another note, does anyone disagree that Thiago(along with Vidic) is the best defender in the world right now. Other than being a fantastic defender, and an amazing reader of the game, the guy is technically very good, and uses the ball very well. He can pass it around better than most midfielders can. World class player :tup:
    Been saying that for over a year. He's much more important than De Rossi.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)