[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (93 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
And to think this is kinda the title decider game !
Both teams are pathetic, I don't even know how the fuck Napoli doing that high up the table. such a medicore overrated side.. quality my ass they just work they anus off with 10 men behind the ball.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I actually agree with you, but don't you think Inter is getting more help than them?
Absolutely not. At most they're getting the same help. In the H2H though Sneijder gets a red card for clapping, so go figure yourself.
Juve fans, which is normal, after Calciopoli pay attention only to the help Inter are getting, just like the Inter fans were doing it only for Juve. Milan again are left to get the help almost unnoticed.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Absolutely not. At most they're getting the same help. In the H2H though Sneijder gets a red card for clapping, so go figure yourself.
Juve fans, which is normal, after Calciopoli pay attention only to the help Inter are getting, just like the Inter fans were doing it only for Juve. Milan again are left to get the help almost unnoticed.
The Sneijder incident was his second yellow, no?

What about Sanchez getting a red card one match before the Inter-game for clapping?

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Milan already got the help when they were able to still play CL during the Calciopoli days and it just goes on, the right guy in the right place with Berlusconi I guess.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think it was a year or so age. I saw it in the "the official - officials got sun in their eyes"-thread.
Oh, maybe in the previous years. This year Sanchez played both times against Inter. But players get suspensions all the time. What about Krasic's ban before he played Milan? What about X? What about Y?

It's clear that both Inter and Milan get too much help. It's in no way true that Inter are getting more help than Milan, as you claim.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Oh, maybe in the previous years. This year Sanchez played both times against Inter. But players get suspensions all the time. What about Krasic's ban before he played Milan? What about X? What about Y?

It's clear that both Inter and Milan get too much help. It's in no way true that Inter are getting more help than Milan, as you claim.
You may have a point that they both get too much help.
To difficult to know for sure which one of them is getting the most though.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's true what Alen said, whenever one of Napoli's three star players aren't performing, they are a very mediocre team. Fucking boring overly physical team.
And if you noticed, they are worse when Lavezzi doesn't play. Against Fiorentina Hamsik didn't play and they suffered a lot in midfield and close to the box, but they still managed to create something by individual actions (the match ended 0:0). But when Lavezzi doesn't play they seriously suffer in the final third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)