[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (89 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So Palermo fired the coach who after 27 rounds was doing just as good as Juve and Juve don't even think about firing a coach who after 27 rounds is doing the same as Palermo?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Same thing with Roma. We're so messed up.
Moratti too fired his coach for underachieving. Now his team is back in the title race even though it seemed impossible the day Benitez was fired.
Are we not underachieving? Is our team really 7th quality wise? With Ciro we reacted too late. We waited more than a month after the CL fiasco to fire him and by the time we did it it was 99% over for us in serie A. If we fire DN it will be when it's gonna be too late too. Frankly, I think that even now it's too late, but lets say that the 7 point difference between us and 4th place is reachable. The problem is that we won't react at all until it becomes +10 points difference and some 8-9 rounds till the end.
We're gonna be late again. Wait and see.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
going to be late? if you ask me we are way too late. We won 11 games this season, fucking 11. Moratti did the right thing indeed, Roma did okay with sacking Ranieri although I dont know much about Montello as a coach. If you look at us, we lack ambition in every form, I think this whole club is like depressed person.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
How do you know this?
How do I know that we're not thinking about firing the coach? Yes, I don't know that. We might be thinking about firing him if he loses against Milan.
But exactly that is my biggest problem. If we fire him we'll do it when it's gonna be too late and too meaningless to fire him.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
How do I know that we're not thinking about firing the coach? Yes, I don't know that. We might be thinking about firing him if he loses against Milan.
But exactly that is my biggest problem. If we fire him we'll do it when it's gonna be too late and too meaningless to fire him.
It might be too late, I agree. But also, it's impossible to say that the new coach will improve our results, which is where the real risk arises. That would be an even worse scenario. Of course, if you could guarantee that we'd do better we'd all take it right now, but not all managers have a purple patch when they take over. The only thing that could save us is a super motivator, because those guys are crumbling.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It might be too late, I agree. But also, it's impossible to say that the new coach will improve our results, which is where the real risk arises. That would be an even worse scenario.
In what way? A caretaker takes over and he does just as bad as Del Neri.....what makes that even worse than failing with Del Neri?

hudick

Sep 18, 2006
MILAN: Abbiati, Abate, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Jankulovski, Gattuso,Van Bommel, Flamini, Robinho, Ibrahimovic, Pato.

NAPOLI: De Sanctis, Campagnaro, P. Cannavaro, Aronica, Maggio, Pazienza, Gargano, Dossena, Mascara, Hamsik, Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)