[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (90 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Inter winning another game with a dodgy decision?

Thats it, time to relegate Juventus again.
:lol:

Too true.

Even watching it live, it was clear he was offside.

These cheating cunts managed to convince the world Moggi was behind all of serie a's problems, yet every season since our relegation they have been the most frequent beneficiary of scandalous refereeing. Disgusting club.
That's FIGC for you.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss, SunSans-Regular]Ranocchia: 'It was my goal!'[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss, SunSans-Regular]

Of course it was yours, bastard.
[/FONT]
Gee, what a bunch of fucking Einsteins on that club.

They aren't even intelligent enough to deny his involvement lol.
Disgusting club, and quite frankly a disgusting governing body overseeing this entire league. They've let these fucking ladri get away with this for years now. Fuck all of these cunts.

If that was Juventus, and say Bonucci who was in that offside position for that goal, the whole world would go upside down, the media wouldnt shut the fuck up about it and we'd be portrayed again as the bad guys.

Im just happy in the knowledge that Merda isnt as strong as what they were in previous seasons. I hope this is the start of their decline.
The whole world would have ended by now if that was Bonucci. That's why I hope in the future we win by a DP handball, just to piss everyone else off. Bring back the "cheating" Juve, let them soak our corks.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #14,935
    We're clearly wrong as it's 2-0 now - Burdisso

It's clear how they have a coach who makes the difference because their squad is pathetic and much worse than ours.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Such an easy goal for Milan.
    Robinho for Cassano, Cassano great ball for Zlatan, Ibra puts it down for Robinho and the Brazilian scores.

Our attackers can't do it in 100 years.

It looked like a handball by Robinho, though. Another shady decision going for the Milano clubs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)