[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (91 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Who knows? They may collapse rather soon...
I hope, if they screw up & Napoli wins it, Neutrol can join the Napoli forums.:xfinger:

Da.

They are being linked with Ramos, Mexes and Ganso which scares the shit out of me to be honest, even if those links are BS.
I really hope Berlusconi only wants to focus on "improving" the attack.

Buy on AliExpress.com

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
As for Inter, they didn't invest after winning everything so they repeat Milan's mistake and now they aren't as good. Their squad is very old and they buy some mediocre players at the moment.
Disagree with that, Inter still have the best team in the league IMO. Benitez was clearly the reason why they've underperformed in the first half of the season.

Right now they're on the right track, if they beat Cagliari tonight (which is most likely gonna happen) they'll be just 2 points away from Milan which is practically nothing.

Milan took advantage of Inter's poor form in the first half of the season and they found themselves at the top of the league. Now with Inter closing in I really believe that Milan will slip further and further and eventually Inter will win the league.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
No it's not rubbish, it's alright. Compare it to the Inter midfield last season (Sneijder, Cambiasso, Thiago Motta, Zanetti, Stankovic) to see where the problem is.
Well, you make it sound like the glass is half full. I've seen matches in the CL where they faced Ajax and RM and where the midfield was nonexistent for a big part of the match. I dont think that's alright.

Moggi says the team that has Ibra is the team that will win the league, but I think he might get proven wrong this time.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
When you recall that Nocerino was sold to Palermo as part of the Amauri deal and was replaced by Sissoko, you have to remember and admire the work of Alessio Secco :pado:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)