[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neutrol

Anti-Moggi
May 24, 2009
Roma fans on the warpath. 6 police trucks at Trigoria training facility, teargas just released.

Imagine if they don't win at Genoa which is a good bet that they wont...

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Roma fans on the warpath. 6 police trucks at Trigoria training facility, teargas just released.

Imagine if they don't win at Genoa which is a good bet that they wont...
Shit just got real..
Why are they doing this, 2-3 lost at home in CL and 0-2 against Napoli?

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Oh forgot about that :D, taken that into account I still think the fans should behave better than this. Napoli and Inter are above Roma in terms of quality, way above and the CL game doesn't mean much, Roma can still go further. This is self-destruction by the fans.

Ranieri hits his bad streak of losses and draws again, this is the moment where he loses the respect from his squad and never gets it back. I think he's going to get sacked before the end of the season..

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I beg to differ, apart from Vucinic, Mexes , Riise (hot and cold), Simplicio and Burdisso I don't rate anyone at Roma, the starting lineup is for the half quite mediocore at Roma. Where as Inter do have a more complete squad.

And call me insane but us with a new RB, LW, Barzagli who keeps up this amazing form will be complete too, even more than those shitty clubs from Milano.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #14,771
    Mexes, Juan, Pizarro (misses too many matches due to injuries), De Rossi (offers 50% of his potential), Menez and Vucinic are the only ones who make the difference. So yes, I agree their squad is pretty mediocre. Riise is not hot and cold, he's simply decent at best.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #14,772
    As for Inter, they didn't invest after winning everything so they repeat Milan's mistake and now they aren't as good. Their squad is very old and they buy some mediocre players at the moment.

Milan is doing good though, if they fix their defense in the summer they will be hard as hell to beat. Especially if they do get Ganso as reported.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    Mexes, Juan, Pizarro (misses too many matches due to injuries), De Rossi (offers 50% of his potential), Menez and Vucinic are the only ones who make the difference. So yes, I agree their squad is pretty mediocre. Riise is not hot and cold, he's simply decent at best.
    Frankly, I don't know why you put De Rossi in the same list, in recent times I have seen him with Roma and the NT he was a prime example of mediocrity and doesn't make much of a difference.

Milan is doing good though, if they fix their defense in the summer they will be hard as hell to beat. Especially if they do get Ganso as reported.
    Defence? Their midfield is rubbish too. Pirlo, vBommel, Gatusso, Tiago Silva(?), Seedorf
    Milan have got many frauds in their game and sadly because of the lack of quality in Serie A this year no one could benefit from it. Their poor CL performences (ajax twice, RM twice and tottenham at home) shows how weak they actually are.

Boriello? Nothing too special apart from his 25.000 goals.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #14,776
    Frankly, I don't know why you put De Rossi in the same list, in recent times I have seen him with Roma and the NT he was a prime example of mediocrity and doesn't make much of a difference.
    I placed him before he can make a difference, sometimes he comes out with assists or scores too. But I agree and I've been saying that for a while. De Rossi is overrated around these parts as his performances dropped drastically over the last 2-3 seasons. He had one amazing season, after that he sort of vanished.

Defence? Their midfield is rubbish too. Pirlo, vBommel, Gatusso, Tiago Silva(?)
    Milan have got many frauds in their game and sadly because of the lack of quality in Serie A this year no one could benefit from it. Their poor CL performences (ajax twice, RM twice and tottenham at home) shows how weak they actually are.
    They can play with 2 midfielders considering their attack force. So vBommen and Merkel (who I rate very high) can do a lot of job at the moment.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    As for Inter, they didn't invest after winning everything so they repeat Milan's mistake and now they aren't as good. Their squad is very old and they buy some mediocre players at the moment.

:agree:

Their attack has been carrying the team, i'm expecting them to go through a rough patch but it's kinda hard when they have all that attacking talent at their disposal. It has to happen at some point but i'm afraid it will happen when they've wrapped up the title.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #14,780
    :agree:

Their attack has been carrying the team, i'm expecting them to go through a rough patch but it's kinda hard when they have all that attacking talent at their disposal. It has to happen at some point but i'm afraid it will happen when they've wrapped up the title.
    Da.

They are being linked with Ramos, Mexes and Ganso which scares the shit out of me to be honest, even if those links are BS.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)