[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (97 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Cagliari has plans for a 23 000 new stadium but they just need the city approval to start works I guess. Apparently, it will only take 1 year to be constructed and Cellino hopes to have it ready for the 2012-2013 season.

Being from the island, I'd love for this to be a reality. Unfortunately I don't have much trust in Cellino, let alone faith in his undertaking something so massive (a proper and self-owned stadium for Cagliari).

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I think there is a good chance that it will happen. horse-face moratti will likely build a stadium for his shit club, he'll spend a fortune for them if needed (as always).

New Roma owners are likely to build a new stadium too for their club and Lotito IMO is someone who would keep his promise or as they say a man of his word.

He promised when he took over Lazio to wipe up their debt (which pretty much what happened) then he promised the club fans to buy a world class player or two every summer when that happens (he already splashed 20 mil on Zarate last summer and 15 mil on Hernanes this year). So when he says that he's seriously planning to build a new stadium i believe he'll do.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I just see Zamp cashing in on one of them this Summer. Pastore would bring the most money and with them having Ilicic he can be a direct replacement for Pastore.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
You think or 100%? :p
Another thing why would Pastore keep mentioning about Juventus? He said between Barca,Real and Juventus he'd choose us because we'd give him the playing time he needs.

Zamp with all the bullshit about us not being able to afford him is funny. He's just inviting us to make an offer as he did with Amauri. Nor do I believe Real or Barca offered 30 Million for him.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Another thing why would Pastore keep mentioning about Juventus? He said between Barca,Real and Juventus he'd choose us because we'd give him the playing time he needs.

Zamp with all the bullshit about us not being able to afford him is funny. He's just inviting us to make an offer as he did with Amauri. Nor do I believe Real or Barca offered 30 Million for him.
Everyone knows Zamparini loves to whore out his players to get the best possible money for them. Pastore is right in saying that. He's very young to waste his talent in Barca's/Real's bench. I still won't go higher than €25M though which should be enough to tempt Zampa.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
I think there is a good chance that it will happen. horse-face moratti will likely build a stadium for his shit club, he'll spend a fortune for them if needed (as always).

New Roma owners are likely to build a new stadium too for their club and Lotito IMO is someone who would keep his promise or as they say a man of his word.

He promised when he took over Lazio to wipe up their debt (which pretty much what happened) then he promised the club fans to buy a world class player or two every summer when that happens (he already splashed 20 mil on Zarate last summer and 15 mil on Hernanes this year). So when he says that he's seriously planning to build a new stadium i believe he'll do.
Won't happen by 2014 was my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)