Not open for further replies.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #14,606
    Well, overall it's 286:292, so it's the same, but the leading 4 teams and the best 3 offenses are all led by non-Italians. Then again, so are the bottom two teams.
    No, my post was actually referring to top 4.

It's actually pretty weird, I didn't expect to see something like that. Conclusion, if you want top 4 you gotta have foreign players in attack and on the wings. :p

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
    Udinese have unveiled plans for a new English-style Stadio Friuli in 2013. “Either we build the new stadium now, or we go to play elsewhere.”
    All clubs in Italy rent their arenas from the local council and cannot use it for conference space or other events during the week.

Juventus are the first to construct a stadium they actually own, but Udinese have announced plans to follow suit.

“We hope the restructuring work can begin in June or at most July,” said President Giampaolo Pozzo.

They should be finished for the start of the 2013-14 campaign. Mayor Furio Honsell is doing everything possible to speed up the process, but I know what red tape is like and hope we won’t waste too much time waiting for planning permission.”

The capacity of the Stadio Friuli would be reduced to 22,000 and the stands brought forward to sit by the pitch.

“Either we build the stadium now or we are forced to play elsewhere,” added Pozzo.

“It is not a threat, let’s make it clear, as I would never abandon Udinese, but I would be forced to seek new logistical solutions.”

Jul 1, 2010
    Cagliari has plans for a 23 000 new stadium but they just need the city approval to start works I guess. Apparently, it will only take 1 year to be constructed and Cellino hopes to have it ready for the 2012-2013 season.

Jul 1, 2010
    Merda is apparently going to have a 60k stadium for 2014, Roma and Lazio will probably have their 45k-50k stadiums done by then also. Fiorentina is trying to reach a compromise with the city council to get a new stadium, Zamparini is trying to do the same with Palermo(he wants a 30-35k new stadium), Napoli wants to renovate the San Paolo(new roof+removal of athletic track).

Here is how the San Paolo would look like after renovations. Quite similar to Emirates stadium.

The future of Serie A looks promising, teams just need to fuck the city councils in the ass in order to get their projects going.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)