[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Wasn't even a dive. Juan barely touched his left heel and then Hamsik tripped over himself. Just a shit call by the ref.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I think for some reason they thought

1. The ball didn't go in.
2. Cavani then kicked it out of Sergio's hands.

Or they're all retards (likely answer).

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Even if it didn't...he scored from the rebound. What were they complaining about?
It's not like it was a penalty shoot-out and the penalty taker can't score from the rebound. Cavani had the right to shoot, as he did, even if it didn't cross the line.
I think they meant Julio Sergio had hands on the ball or something. Attack on GK. But it clearly wasn't.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Why are you asking me? :D
I watched Barca and waited for that match to finish. When it did I turned on Napoli's match I saw the replay of the penalty and De Rossi complaining. I didn't notice what were they complaining about, but as the two members above pointed, they thought Cavani kicked it out of Sergio's hands.
I asked you because I thought you saw the whole situation :D

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I did the same :lol:

I heard it then saw and thought, why was the finish dubious?

So Alen what were the Roma players complaining about?
That makes 3 of us,I did the exact same thing,but then I got to see the replay and De Rossi is probably mad because he thought Cavani kicked the ball out of Sergio's hand,which he didnt..

So,Nick,which goal do you think was better today Rooney's or David Villa's?

I still thought Edin's/Silva's goal was the best today,I mean, tag team goal is always the hardest..
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)