[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (90 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Eto'o brutally headbutts Chievo's Bostjan Cesar in his chest and gets a 3 match ban. Chivu maliciously punches Bari's Rossi in his face from behind and gets 4 matches.
Krasic dived and got 3 matches.

Seriosuly, FIGC...it's not funny anymore.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Eto'o brutally headbutts Chievo's Bostjan Cesar in his chest and gets a 3 match ban. Chivu maliciously punches Bari's Rossi in his face from behind and gets 4 matches.

And it didn't stop there, Krasic barely gets any calls in his favour anymore.

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010

They are doing all that to us on purpose! Everything is against us :(

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And it didn't stop there, Krasic barely gets any calls in his favour anymore.
Yes, that's silly. Since he was caught diving the refs assume that he dives all the time and almost never call a foul on him. That's like assuming that every foul Chivu and Eto'o make is an attempt to kill and hurt the opponent and give them a red card every time they make a foul. Makes no sense.

There is a linesman very near the space where Krasic usually operates. That linesman has a very good view and can almost always tell if it's a foul or not on Krasic. Since many times it's a clear foul on Krasic and the refs don't call it, the conclusion is that there is an agenda against us and Krasic.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

It could have been worse. If Chivu punched Matri in the face from behind, Morganti would have awarded a penalty to Inter because a Juve player allowed their face to be punched on television. :pado:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Linesmen are pussies and shy away from making decisions, so you don't want to rely on them.

That's why they aren't referees.
I used to love making difficult calls and flagging behind the ball stuff in my referee days. Especially at big tournaments.

As a center I'd always confer with my assistant on yellows or reds if my view was obscured. I don't think centers do that enough in the professional game.

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
I used to love making difficult calls and flagging behind the ball stuff in my referee days. Especially at big tournaments.

As a center I'd always confer with my assistant on yellows or reds if my view was obscured. I don't think centers do that enough in the professional game.
What?? :shifty:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Materazzi: "I want Il 5 Maggio scudetto!"

Get a brain instead c*nt! 1st they finish 3rd that year and 2nd he was crying to the Lazio players to make inter win that game.

Piece of sh*t!

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Because the best player was an Ajax player. If he was a Twente player he would've got a fine.
I think you misunderstood. I was saying that the Dutch League game him a seven game suspension. If he was playing for Inter, FIGC wouldn't have raised an eyebrow.

What's worse, punching someone in the face or biting? I don't really see a difference.

May 22, 2007
Materazzi: "I want Il 5 Maggio scudetto!"

Get a brain instead c*nt! 1st they finish 3rd that year and 2nd he was crying to the Lazio players to make inter win that game.

Piece of sh*t!
Are the big developments regarding Calciopoli this month or next?

Probably been asked a million times :D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Are the big developments regarding Calciopoli this month or next?

Probably been asked a million times :D
It's taking to slow for my liking at the Napoli trials. Still I'm confident about the outcome IF justice is done. Looks like Abete wants to changes some rules again so he won't be the one to ban Moggi for life in order not to be sued if/when Moggi wins in Napoli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)