[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
And we will make pressure to suspend that guy too and forbid him to officiate Juve matches. And the next one, and the next one, and the next one....until all of them are banned from our matches and we play without a referee.
That's the plan :agree:

Even though I fear that what you say is true and it's what's going to happen, I still see some importance in banning the "ref of the year" from Juve's matches and suspending him due to what he did to us. Hopefully the others will think twice now after seeing what happened to one of the most influential referees in the country.
I believe these referees are taking orders and probably from their bosses (the federation, or whoever hire/appoint the referees), nothing happened to Morganti imo, he still has the job, and still getting paid, no Juve matches? I don't think he cares.

Italian football will never be clean, sadly..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Nobody fears the old lady anymore.. Sad times.
People know Zamparini because of his anti-Juve statements, he used to appear a lot in newspapers because he had the Juve sickness. He was shitting bricks when it was count-down calender of Juve vs Palermo. Not to mention how he was buying himself his own corners and crying there.

Fucking pig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)