[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (97 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
3 goals in 2 games, plus winning one penalty. Not bad is it? His performance alone against Palermo was enough to call it a great transfer. When was the last time one of our forwards made our team win by himself down from two goals?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The keeper was shitty, but when Trezegol did the same thing, he was a savior. Hate to say it, but he's turning out to be a great purchase. Fucking merda, he'll come to us in tears when they get dropped to B.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Exactly! It is definitely a great purchase, sadly he will score loads of goals, unless he is benched for Milito. Fuck me, Either Milito or Pazzini, that's what you call great sub, sigh..

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Somehow I think even if Pazzini came here he'd be pretty average just like the rest of our team. This Juve in a weird way reminds me of that shit Inter team 10 years ago. Almost every player that played there looked extremely poor yet once they move to other teams they looked great.

Even though many of our players are pretty average but still the whole team's mentality and confidence is extremely low.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
The keeper was shitty, but when Trezegol did the same thing, he was a savior. Hate to say it, but he's turning out to be a great purchase. Fucking merda, he'll come to us in tears when they get dropped to B.
You know what is so funny ? Gillet,Mirante,Viviano,Rubinho,Sirigu were playing like motherfuckerssss when playing ntermerdapezzo di puttana but they play like their life depend on it everytime againts us , fucking unbelievable , i miss the time we had Inzaghi , Trezegoal , Kovacevic or Zalayeta at their prime , they would have been beat the shit out of those mentioned overrated keeper above easily .
Grrr...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)