Not open for further replies.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #13,469
    do your homework Dusan. It's not a done deal YET! They have now picked the Americans but STILL negotiating with them. :numnum:

:p
    Nah it's done! :D

Great, now they'll get some rich ass investor behind them and also start signing better players, there goes the top 3 for the coming years.
    Two corrupt teams and then Roma.
    Exactly. We can't get 4th now but it will touger next season, no way we can get to the CL.

Congrats.
    Did you do better or worse than Badass? Was it more or it was less than 3 years?
    It can't be that much, I'd say 2 years but I saw it coming :nerd:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Thats to me even worse than either milan or Inter winning the league title this season. I can honestly see the 3 clubs (Inter, milan and Roma) dominating the top 3 champions league spots for many years to come.

Its really a bad news there.....
    Actually, if they do get sold and they do make an impact, I can see other investors interested and maybe someone will want to buy Juve.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #13,474
    Actually, if they do get sold and they do make an impact, I can see other investors interested and maybe someone will want to buy Juve.
    I think we'll see more foreign investors in Serie A, but not in Juve. Sadly I highly doubt they'll sell the club.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
    I think we'll see more foreign investors in Serie A, but not in Juve. Sadly I highly doubt they'll sell the club.
    :agree: thats the problem, Its not about foreign investors being interested in Juve (cause i really think there are plenty who do). But our owners will simply refuse any offer to sell.

My hope lays on the Calciopoli trial awarding us ridiculous sums of money and relegating Inter.
    Good luck with that

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
    :agree: thats the problem, Its not about foreign investors being interested in Juve (cause i really think there are plenty who do). But our owners will simply refuse any offer to sell.

My hope lays on the Calciopoli trial awarding us ridiculous sums of money and relegating Inter.
    Good luck with that

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)