[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (92 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
AC Milan have probably signed Van Bommel, according to all the Dutch media. Galliani and his right hand are in Munich according to the press.

He only has a 6 month contract and is 33.
Van Bommel will be a very useful addition in short term, for a year or year and a half.
He'd have been a great addition for the CL but fortunately he's cup tied and he can only help them in the scudetto race.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Milan signed this season almost a complete team and if they sign Criscito, which they most probably will do then they would have completed an entire team:

Zlatan Robinho
Cassano
Urby Van Bommel Prince
LB Yepes Papa Monte
Amelia​

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And people wonder why we can't compete with them, can we really afford buying 11 players especially demanding these wages? like Zlatan's Robinho's and Van Bommel's?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Actually if one would look at their squad, apart from their offensive line they're pretty average team, which makes me think Allegri is doing brilliantly so far.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
The fucked up part is

Van Bommel costed around 3m or was free and bayern terminated his contract
Urby costed 1.3m
Cassano costed something just above a mil. the 5 that needed to be paid were shared among three parties (samp, milano, cassano)

Those are three good signings who costed around 5 million euros together. Thats some good business by Galliani.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Actually if one would look at their squad, apart from their offensive line they're pretty average team, which makes me think Allegri is doing brilliantly so far.
Not really, they are not at all average. Thiago Silva and Nesta are world class, their fullbacks are weak but they are soon getting Criscito.

As for their midfield, you cannot say that Pirlo, Rino, Flamini, Prince, Seedorf, Urby and now Van Bommel as average.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Not really, they are not at all average. Thiago Silva and Nesta are world class, their fullbacks are weak but they are soon getting Criscito.

As for their midfield, you cannot say that Pirlo, Rino, Flamini, Prince, Seedorf, Urby and now Van Bommel as average.
I don't think Nesta and Thiago played more than 10 matches together this season. But yeah, when they're together they're tough to beat.

Rino, Seedorf and Prince didn't impress me at all this season, apart from Ambrosini they all seem weak to me. Pirlo's season is all about injuries.

Their power is upfront. If you have decent defenders against them you can win your game. But of course only Juve, Inter and couple of other teams are capable of this.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't think Nesta and Thiago played more than 10 matches together this season. But yeah, when they're together they're tough to beat.

Rino, Seedorf and Prince didn't impress me at all this season, apart from Ambrosini they all seem weak to me. Pirlo's season is all about injuries.

Their power is upfront. If you have decent defenders against them you can win your game. But of course only Juve, Inter and couple of other teams are capable of this.
They will also go very far in the Champions League and I see them as the only team capable of beating Barcelona.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Milan did good getting rid of the shit they had last summer. Huntelaar, Boriello, Favalli, Kaladze. They realized that they had money and that players like Huntelaar and Boriello won't get them over the hump. I hope we can do something similar next summer and get rid of players like Grosso, Grygera and Amauri. I know we don't have Berlusconi money but we are still a rich club.

May 22, 2007
Milan did good getting rid of the shit they had last summer. Huntelaar, Boriello, Favalli, Kaladze. They realized that they had money and that players like Huntelaar and Boriello won't get them over the hump. I hope we can do something similar next summer and get rid of players like Grosso, Grygera and Amauri. I know we don't have Berlusconi money but we are still a rich club.
There is quite a big difference between being able to sell Borriello or Huntelaar, and being able to sell Grosso or Amauri.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
There is quite a big difference between being able to sell Borriello or Huntelaar, and being able to sell Grosso or Amauri.
I'm not talking about it from a financial point of view. I'm not expecting much in return from getting rid of Grosso, Amauri and Grygera, just want that kind of players gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)