[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
There are only 6 teams that can possibly finish above us in my opinion, I expect Lazio to drop plenty of points but we need a good swing from ourselves and a bad one from others, looks most likely to be Palermo or Roma.

Or Cavani can get injured for 5 months, we can put some banners up and Napoli will drop like a stone.

AV-7

Jul 8, 2009
There are only 6 teams that can possibly finish above us in my opinion, I expect Lazio to drop plenty of points but we need a good swing from ourselves and a bad one from others, looks most likely to be Palermo or Roma.

Or Cavani can get injured for 5 months, we can put some banners up and Napoli will drop like a stone.
We are in second half of the the season and Lazio is yet to drop points.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Roma captain Francesco Totti has been overheard criticising Claudio Ranieri and not for the first time this season.

The 34-year-old talisman was unimpressed at being used as a stoppage time substitute with Roma 2-1 down away to Sampdoria on Sunday.

Before going on, Totti turned to the bench and reportedly said: “Hey, is the game starting now?”

Earlier in the week, Totti had spoken of “sad faces” at the club's training ground in Trigoria, leading the media to believe that all is not well in the capital.

Asked to explain his decision after the game, Ranieri said: “I thought there was more than three minutes left.

“I told him that a moment of magic would be enough to get a point. I know that he isn't happy about it, but I always believe in a champion like him.

“This is a mark of the esteem in which I hold Totti. It's not a lack of respect.

“I didn't bring him on earlier because the three up front were running like madmen. He is our captain and a reference point for the club.

“Francesco gave everything when he came on. It didn't go well, but it's not his fault.”

:seven:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)