Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Juventino[RUS];2836394 said:
HOW CAN U BET AGAINST JUVE? LOL go to hell
Sorry, business is business :D
The worst thing that can happen is Napoli to equalize in the last minute and the match to end with a draw. Knowing my and Juve's luck, that's exactly what will happen.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
You should always bet against Juve. If they win then you get to see your favorite team win and if they lose at least you'll get some money out of it. Win win :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You should always bet against Juve. If they win then you get to see your favorite team win and if they lose at least you'll get some money out of it. Win win :D
It ruins the match if it's a big stake bet. My ticket is a pretty big stake but I'm already in + in this round so I don't care about it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It will be a wonderful weekend for Napoli.
Actually, I have a feeling it will be a draw this evening and a wonderful evening for Inter.

I love when we're the underdog. We always do well.
Not really, we usually fuck up when we're the underdog. And we mostly fuck up when it is like it is today, a win will make us climb in the standings.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Actually, I have a feeling it will be a draw this evening and a wonderful evening for Inter.

Not really, we usually fuck up when we're the underdog. And we mostly fuck up when it is like it is today, a win will make us climb in the standings.
We won against Milan in Milan, drew against Inter in Milan and got robbed against Roma when we were the underdogs.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Skysports.com understands Rangers striker Kenny Miller is set to snub a switch to Birmingham in favour of a move to Serie A club Fiorentina.

The Blues confirmed on Friday their bid for the Scotland international had been accepted by Gers, though were yet to agree a deal with the 31-year-old.

But it now appears Miller, who is out of contract with Rangers at the end of the season, will give Birmingham the cold shoulder in order to link up with Florence-based outfit Fiorentina.

The Tuscany club reportedly want Miller as a replacement for wayward striker Adrian Mutu,who is expected to make his exit this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)