[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (93 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I was just looking at Rafa's pic "the one i just posted" and culd notice what looks like inter logo right next to the gate... hmmm...
That is the Inter logo which was about to flash up on the screen from right to left, saying 'Rafa Benitez, former Inter manager, still fat Spanish waiter' serving them some tea.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
He wouldn't have a problem with Tevez.
Tevez has a problem with himself. He's a ticking time-bomb , one day he's happy with life , wants to be captain, wants to remain at the club for life and two seconds later he's depressed, wants to go back home , and gets into fights with everyone (management) he's agent doesn't help either. Also Benitez is known for having bad relationships with players

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Tevez has a problem with himself. He's a ticking time-bomb , one day he's happy with life , wants to be captain, wants to remain at the club for life and two seconds later he's depressed, wants to go back home , and gets into fights with everyone (management) he's agent doesn't help either. Also Benitez is known for having bad relationships with players
Argies tend to like Rafa. Pelegrini, Aimar, Ayala, Mascherano.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
"Going back to Inter? I can never say that I will not go back there, but I also cannot say that I will not go to another team," he said.

- Mourinho.

I would like to see him in Juve one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)