[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (81 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
Nah, I want both Milan teams in Serie A, they are always a pleasure to beat.

Top of the list in Fiorentina then comes Napoli then Genoa and finally Parma.
Right, I forgot about Genoa.

Agree about the Milan clubs, it's very similar to the joy I experience when we play like absolute shit against Torino yet still get massive points against them in the final 10 minutes of the game. Trezeguet, Chiellini, Maresca just from memory.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I was speculating about that a page or two back, it was a bit confusing but I think a draw is the best outcome, hopefully with lots of injuries and red cards.
Ah, I just looked. I dunno, I hate both teams but I'm leaning towards a Milan win, it would be nice to see Inter actually struggling below us, and of course lots of red cards and injuries so both teams fail in the games after. :D

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Most disgusting goes to Palermo in my opinion, and it's worse that they have such a president, but it's annoying that these teams are always a headache for us. The only game we've lost this season is against Palermo.

I hope Lazio hold on.
I agree about Palermo but I don't mind them in Serie A, as for Napoli they are one of four teams I don't want to see in Serie A.
I dunno, I kind of like having these games though. Apart from the Obvious rivalries with the biggest teams being Inter, Milan and Roma. I kind of like having teams that have to create beef with us when in fact they're just dirt under our nails. In order of hate there Napoli joint top with Fiorentina, then Palermo. Genoa are just waste, but then the league wouldn't be the same with out these irritating teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)