[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (87 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Nice Lazio, remember Napoli really haven't had as many hard games like what we've had so far this season, they've been picking up late wins which is good, but when they've come up against a strong team in form, such as Milan, they've been demolished. Hopefully they'll start sliding down the table in the coming weeks, scum.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Game is far from over, Napoli have spirit in comebacks.
Exactly, they are disgusting when they do that but a third goal from Nazio would do them good now, a 3 goal loss is good for their morale to start falling down in the table where they really belong. Fucking disgusting team with ugly ass fanboys.

May 22, 2007
Exactly, they are disgusting when they do that but a third goal from Nazio would do them good now, a 3 goal loss is good for their morale to start falling down in the table where they really belong. Fucking disgusting team with ugly ass fanboys.
Most disgusting goes to Palermo in my opinion, and it's worse that they have such a president, but it's annoying that these teams are always a headache for us. The only game we've lost this season is against Palermo.

I hope Lazio hold on.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Most disgusting goes to Palermo in my opinion, and it's worse that they have such a president, but it's annoying that these teams are always a headache for us. The only game we've lost this season is against Palermo.

I hope Lazio hold on.
I agree about Palermo but I don't mind them in Serie A, as for Napoli they are one of four teams I don't want to see in Serie A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)