[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (87 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
With the team we have, I didn't even get slightly worried about Milan becoming very strong. In any other season I'd have been fuming if Milan signed Zlatan and Robinho. Now it makes no difference at all. :sergio:
And I hate it that I'm not mad about Milan being this strong.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Allegri is very inexperienced and that could cost Meelan. Yes they have an impressive offensive line but only time will tell how it works out for them.

Dec 26, 2004
With the team we have, I didn't even get slightly worried about Milan becoming very strong. In any other season I'd have been fuming if Milan signed Zlatan and Robinho. Now it makes no difference at all. :sergio:
Exactly, I find it weird why people are so worried about Milan and Inter.

Obviously they are not our direct rivals anymore:sergio:

I'm more worried about Genoa having a good Mercato, Palermo's youth talents and Viola under Mihailovic rather than Milan and Inter.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Allegri is very inexperienced and that could cost Meelan. Yes they have an impressive offensive line but only time will tell how it works out for them.
He is inexperienced, but he isnt incompetent, he was been chosen as the best coach twice in a row in Serie A (to Mourinho's fuming pleasure :D) for a reason, he knows his bussiness. But the issue will be Allegri football is quick and relies on lots mobility, demands ALOT of good physical attributes from his players, and their midfield lacks that a bit.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nailed it. Not even anxious about it competeviely just grudgingly acknowleding a good mercato, just like I did with Inter before. Scudetto contenders arent our rivals anymore...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He is inexperienced, but he isnt incompetent, he was been chosen as the best coach twice in a row in Serie A (to Mourinho's fuming pleasure :D) for a reason, he knows his bussiness. But the issue will be Allegri football is quick and relies on lots mobility, demands ALOT of good physical attributes from his players, and their midfield lacks that a bit.
Still it is his first big job and I'm not saying he will do poorly.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Allegri's downsides would be that he will have to cope with a lot more pressure than before, and that it's his first time dealing with egos of the size of Zlatan and Ronaldinho.

With that said, i do think he'll do well.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
icεmαή;2672734 said:
:agree: They are still the team to beat this season.
Inter are still the team to beat this season. Milan's attack is not better than Inter's whole squad. They could give them a serious ride for their money though.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
icεmαή;2672859 said:
I think Benitez (more like hope) will screw up their squad :D
I doubt but hey, let's stay optimistic. :tup:

So who would you guys rather win the league, milan or Inter ?

If it had to be one of the two ?
It doesn't matter for me who wins it, if it's not Juve, really. Would prefer Roma more than those 2 to be honest though.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think some of you especially Seven and Osman need to go and watch a Football game at the stadium instead of streams all the time. You both have no clue what goes on in football grounds around Europe really.
Haha, just saw this post. How fucking laughable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)