[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (91 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Whats bugs me is that this is great business from Milan. They sold Kaka last year for almost 70 million and a year after they got a much player in Zlatan for 24mln(!!) and also Robinho who's a quality player as well. Reminds me a bit about Inters deal last season when they sold Zlatan and got Milito, Sneijder and Etoo.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
It's just that Barcelona was pretty pretty stupid in the Zlatan Eto last year and selling him for only 24 this year
and Robinho IMO is nice to have in attack and will help, but then party daily, beside being very weak defensively as Pato, Ronnie and Ibra

I don't think Allegri is dumb enough to play
robinho-ronnie-pato
ibra

this means he'll have two DMCs of gattuso, pirlo, ambrosini and flamini who are all old and slow, except for flamini who's relatively young and slow
beside milans very weak full backs, I think their games would end like 5-3 and 6-4 and such scores

they have great attacks and goalies, and good center backs but thats it, if you can cut between their midfield and attack you'll beat them easily, and Mou did this with the 4-0 so easily, so did Ranieri in the 4-2 with us

this season I fear Napoli, Palermo and Genoa more than Milan and Roma, since we're fighting for CL and Milan, Roma, Merda are fighting for a title

but then again I have at least another 10 years of saying "we have 29 scudetti" to those losers

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Whats bugs me is that this is great business from Milan. They sold Kaka last year for almost 70 million and a year after they got a much player in Zlatan for 24mln(!!) and also Robinho who's a quality player as well. Reminds me a bit about Inters deal last season when they sold Zlatan and got Milito, Sneijder and Etoo.
We were saying the same about our supposedly "stellar" mercato by matchday 2 of last season. I ain't buying that logic yet.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
So they've signed Robinho for around 16 millions while we signed Martinez for 12-13 millions thats just 3-4 millions more then what they've paid. We've sold Diego for 15 millions ( when just a year ago we've paid 25 millions) + they've sold Huntelaar for 14 mil and he really sucked last season with them ( just lost 1 million on that deal)

Unbelievable :lol:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Whatever formation Milan field, with the moves they made in the last week of the mercato, their attack is scary as fuck.

Shit. :scared:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
So they've signed Robinho for around 16 millions while we signed Martinez for 12-13 millions thats just 3-4 millions more then what they've paid. We've sold Diego for 15 millions ( when just a year ago we've paid 25 millions) + they've sold Huntelaar for 14 mil and he really sucked last season with them ( just lost 1 million on that deal)

Unbelievable :lol:
I agree here, some weird moves by Juve.

It looks like Marotta entered a "who will sell and bring more players in 2 months" competition, and he used the 5th speed last week.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
So inter last season,Milan this season,can Juve do it next season?well we dont even have a star to sell..unless we would consider Chiellini/Buffon/Marchisio ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)