[ITA] Serie A 2007/2008 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
tsk tsk Milan...that was probably the worst i have seen Pirlo play since his Inter days...was misplacing passes all over the place...spirited performance by Torino who definitely did more than enough to get a point in this game...Milan must make changes coz they aint gonna have a Merry Christmas with this formation

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
tsk tsk Milan...that was probably the worst i have seen Pirlo play since his Inter days...was misplacing passes all over the place...spirited performance by Torino who definitely did more than enough to get a point in this game...Milan must make changes coz they aint gonna have a Merry Christmas with this formation
Imagine that they never win in their grounds .. mind you i'm saying their grounds cause i want the to win beat inter in the san siro but on inter's grounds .. just to decrease the point difference .. or increase it in case we're ahead of them ;) ..

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
boring mid-table goalless draw
:lol:

Keep Ancelotti FOREVER
And leave our Jose alone!

same old crap you have always been crap, you keep del piero when he's well over the hill and nedved is the same you need to get some young quality not prospect players
You're right. I'm sure we could use quality young players like Cafu, Maldini or Favalli.
Ownage!

PS - you forgot Inzagi, Seedorf, Kaladze......

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
And it has begun. :p

Galliani rages against refs

Adriano Galliani launched a scathing attack on Pierluigi Collina’s referees after Milan appeared to be denied a penalty against Torino.

“Milan played an excellent first half and I did not want to get angry with the referees again, but the repetition of their errors against us is crazy. This cannot go on,” slammed the general manager after last night’s 0-0 draw.

Cesare Natali muscled Massimo Ambrosini off the ball with what could be considered a shoulder-charge, but the official waved play on.

“Crazy is the right word. I don’t know how else to define Natali’s challenge on Ambrosini. It was a stonewall penalty.

“Either I have become blind or that was a spot-kick obvious to everybody. Sometimes you can win 1-0 with a penalty, you know, it’s not banned in the regulations…”

This is not the first time during the course of the campaign that the Rossoneri have been angered by refereeing decisions.

Galliani even suggested the club would put together a dossier of the incidents that went against them – something already done this morning by the official Milan website.

These range from goals awarded despite offside positions, such as Massimo Maccarone’s at Siena and Amauri in Palermo, to penalties not given in their favour in games with Empoli, Lazio and Torino.

“I would like to count up – and we will – how many points have been taken from us by refereeing errors. There was even an investigation by the consumers association that found Milan were the team most damaged by refereeing errors this season,” raged Galliani.

“Let us talk about it, then on Tuesday Collina will admit 'Yes that was a penalty,’ but our points won’t be given back to us. The refereeing problem exists and it is serious. It is futile to keep denying it.”

channel 4

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
http://www.channel4.com/sport

Ancelotti snaps at Gila Saturday 3 November, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carlo Ancelotti has criticised Alberto Gilardino’s San Siro performance and thought Milan deserved a penalty.

“We had some good opportunities in the first half, but did not do well enough to convert them,” he said of their 0-0 with Torino.

“When you can’t break the deadlock, especially at the moment, you later get into trouble. Gilardino was not as precise and sharp as he was on Wednesday. It is not a positive time for him on home turf.”

Gila netted a brace in the 5-0 victory away to Sampdoria midweek, but the Rossoneri are still without a Serie A win in front of their own fans.

“These are games where it is not easy to find space and that is what this team needs, especially when it comes to Kaka,” continued the Coach.

There have been calls to shelve the Christmas tree formation, but Ancelotti assures he is taking the correct approach.

“I think that Massimo Ambrosini is an important figure, as he guarantees push from the midfield. Playing with two upfront could be helpful to create some more movement off the ball, so when Ronaldo returns from injury we can try that.”

There was a controversial incident as Ambrosini appeared to be shoulder-charged off the ball inside the penalty area.

“During the match I did not see that, but looking at the video footage it does seem like a spot-kick. That’s a shame.”

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Milan-Torino 0:0 FT :eyebrows:

:lol:

:weee:
Well done, little Torino! :thumbs:

And it has begun. :p

Galliani rages against refs

Adriano Galliani launched a scathing attack on Pierluigi Collina’s referees after Milan appeared to be denied a penalty against Torino.....

This is not the first time during the course of the campaign that the Rossoneri have been angered by refereeing decisions.

Galliani even suggested the club would put together a dossier of the incidents that went against them – something already done this morning by the official Milan website.....

“I would like to count up – and we will – how many points have been taken from us by refereeing errors. There was even an investigation by the consumers association that found Milan were the team most damaged by refereeing errors this season,” raged Galliani.

channel 4
A taste of your own medicine uncle Fester?

Not as many as us Fester!
Nor as many refereeing errors in their favour whilst uncle Fester ruled the roost at FIGC.

BTW Empoli 0 - Roma 1 (Guily)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)