[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (112 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Ok, Crespo scored two goals by now and also socred twice against Roma and we are linked with him. Bianchi also scored, so as Paolucci (I think we own him) and Boudianski (who I think was our player).

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Full Time Results:
Inter - Lazio 4-3
Roma - Torino 0-1
Siena - Empoli 2-0
Livorno - Sampdoria 1-0
Reggina - Chievo 1-1
Ascoli - Palermo 3-2
Parma - Messina 4-1
Catania - Milan 1-1
Fiorentina - Cagliari 1-0
Udinese - Atalanta 2-3

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Roma loosing at home to torino?? this is a surprise or is the match fixed??
roma dont have anything to play for. They have 2nd place secured and can't get first so it wasn't an important game
Even though the match wasn't important, Roma should have won it. Torino haven't done very well and are close to the relegation zone. With the players roma have they should have sown the match up securely. I wonder how Roma would have coped in serie B....:eyebrows:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
and once again Guidolin is hired as Palermo boss!! crazy people!

Guidolin back at Palermo
Monday 14 May, 2007
Francesco Guidolin will return on Palermo’s bench for the last two matches of the season, the Sicilian club has confirmed.

The Rosanero suffered yet another defeat over the weekend, losing 3-2 against already relegated Ascoli, and have dropped away from the UEFA Cup spots, having already slipped out of the top four.

Guidolin had been sacked on April 23 and was replaced for the remainder of the campaign by his assistant Renzo Gobbo and youth team boss Rosario Pergolizzi.

The Coach will now resume his place on the bench with immediate effect and will start working with the team on Tuesday, when the players are scheduled to go into a pre-match training camp in Rome.

President Maurizio Zamparini, who had already hired and fired Guidolin a few years ago, was furious after the weekend’s defeat to Ascoli.

Zampa immediately ordered the change of schedule in the hope that it might help the Rosanero find the motivation needed to end the season on a high, starting with Siena on Sunday.

“I am very worried and I don’t want to see these players in Palermo,” fumed the fiery President.

“They will train hard and then return on Saturday to gamble their last chance of UEFA Cup football. Should we miss this goal as well, then it would be the end for everyone.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)