[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (92 Viewers)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
I've been following Serie A since 1998/99, before that season I can't call myself a Calcio fan. I remember that the first three seasons were very entertaining to me, despite the fact that Juve weren't either in its best form or champions of Italy. Milan, Lazio and Roma respectively were the ones who crowned the champions of Italy.

Inter today's match against Siena has reminded me of these days, but the difference between these days and the today's shameful Scudetto is pretty obvious. During these three seasons I watched nearly 130 Calcio matches. On the other hand, I've watched just 12 matches or more this season. I know that I'm not eligible to give a fair view about this term's Scudetto, but there is another question here; why on earth did I watch 130 games in three successive seasons (77 just in season 2000/01) and just 12 games so far this season? Not just because Calcio is nothing without Juventus, but also because it's been utterly boring and I do mean it.

Moreover, I find it weird watching Inter Milan to be crowned Campione d'Italia. The last time they won the Scudetto was in season 1988/89, bearing in mind the undeniable fact that the last year's Scudetto wasn't just a total disgrace but also a horrendous event.

Let's forget about it and think about the bright side of the whole event. Inter are Campione d'Italia, but this is from the black past of Calcio, yes, the past. Their best moment has gone and their celebrations started and it will sooner or later end. And the new era of Juventus will start soon...very soon. And everyone must realise it, Inter are the past and Juventus are the future.

Just in a couple of months we'll be back. Reminding those, who have forgot who we are, who the Bianconeri are and how we can dominate. Not just because we'll be the best, but because we are JUVENTUS.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 24, 2006

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I am moderator in Turkish football forum,some a.sholes laughing my Juve and celebrate binters scumdetto

I am trying to stop my keyboard,because its very angry now,it could say something dirty

also I must be unbiassed because this is my job

What is your advice?
My advice for you is to visit the nearest psychiatrist. :pint:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Juve: ''Inter has conquered the scudetto with merit "...''We hope to meet them in an even more competitive Serie A next season".

Milan(Galliani): "Compliments to Inter on their scudetto win. They were better than us in that competition but we were much better in the Champions League."

If the Avvocato was still here he would have turned it into a joke and laughed at that scudetto. :cry:
:touched:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I thought galliani's only job is giving scudetto cup to Juventus at end of every seasons
:D :lol2:
Does your forum have a rule about foul language? Have they used foul language? Could you impose warnings/bans for that? Don't mention Juve though, or they'll think you're doing it because a Juventino, and not because you're moderating the forums.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Guidolin axed by Palermo

Francesco Guidolin is no longer the Palermo boss after he was sacked by the Serie A outfit on Monday evening.

President Maurizio Zamparini took the decision after spending a day in crisis talks with numerous club officials and players.

“This is a step taken in order to save our season,” noted Zampa, who just weeks ago had insisted that the former Vicenza man would remain until the end of the campaign no matter what.

“We needed to shake up the environment and that is why we have opted to go with this solution.”

Guidolin will be replaced for the remainder of the term by his assistant Renzo Gobbo and youth team boss Rosario Pergolizzi.

“It was a tough decision to make, but one which was required to hand over some responsibility to the players,” added Zamparini.

“They need to give their very best over the last five matches to at least secure a place in the UEFA Cup.”

Palermo, who lost 4-3 at home to Parma on Sunday, were the revelation of the season after even battling with Inter for top spot in the early part of the campaign.

It had looked like they would easily finish up in the top four, but they’ve been on a disastrous slump since the 2-1 win over Catania on February 2.

They have failed to win a single game since then and have seen their 15-point advantage over fourth wiped out to such a degree that they are now seven points behind Milan – who now occupy the last remaining Champions League spot.

Guidolin, who returned to the club last summer after a year away, is rumoured to be wanted by Napoli and Torino for next term.
Source: Channel 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)