[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (9 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
I am moderator in Turkish football forum,some a.sholes laughing my Juve and celebrate binters scumdetto

I am trying to stop my keyboard,because its very angry now,it could say something dirty

also I must be unbiassed because this is my job

What is your advice?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am moderator in Turkish football forum,some a.sholes laughing my Juve and celebrate binters scumdetto

I am trying to stop my keyboard,because its very angry now,it could say something dirty

What is your advice?
My advice is to stop hating Inter.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006

What is your advice?
My advice: Snoop said it all. :D

Turk, what is the URL address of this Turkish forum?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Juve: ''Inter has conquered the scudetto with merit "...''We hope to meet them in an even more competitive Serie A next season".

Milan(Galliani): "Compliments to Inter on their scudetto win. They were better than us in that competition but we were much better in the Champions League."

If the Avvocato was still here he would have turned it into a joke and laughed at that scudetto. :cry:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
seriously, galliani has to say that so milan dont seem like sore losers even though they were never in the race for the title. Gigli kind of insulted inter but many people wont notice

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
seriously, galliani has to say that so milan dont seem like sore losers even though they were never in the race for the title. Gigli kind of insulted inter but many people wont notice
I would have expected that phrase from Moggi and said...he was being totally ironic. Our new management? I don't know. We're the new Juve...The one who's likable, not the one who say what they really feel and don't care what other people think.

I thought galliani's only job is giving scudetto cup to Juventus at end of every seasons
Good one. :D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
So Inter won the title? interesting
tell me about it rab!! my brother just called me and was out of this world and just kept on rambling on and on about how great inter was blah blah blah .....

i told him ffs i was'nt one bit surprised, if inter did'nt win it this year i think they should really close the club. there is no one what soo ever to oppose or even think of challenging them for the title, and i mean in every aspect inters squad this year i have to admit was strong on paper at least. there was no juventus to start with, a weakened and punished milan, the same applies to fiorentina. roma had a good start but then they messed up the same for palermo. so really there is no surprise that they won. i told him to enjoy this moment bec its not certain they will win it again for a long time to come.

all the intesti celebrating is just normal there team has'nt won the title since 1989 thats 18 very very dry years!!! absolutely nothing except the italian cup. let them celebrate all they want and ibracadbra can say all he wants about being there lucky charm. would love to see how they cope next season when they start the race with even points just like every other team in the league.

as for our boards comment, to be honest i think it was a wise thing even if we all agree that inter doesnt deserve all this spot light but its a very clear sign that juventus want to improve there image specially after the scandal and thats the right thing to do at the moment. i dont think they have decreased in juve's value as italy's best club or anything.

cant wait for next season, i have no doubts that the future for us is really bright we just need to be patient and just think of our own preformance and our own goals for cl qualification. forzaaaaaaaaaa juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)