[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (113 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The official list says 27...we cant deny that.
I know that the 2 scudetti they took from us were won square and fair, so please dont try to pretend that you love Juve more than me :tdown:
I was just referring to how things stand now.
well i use that official list to wipe my ass with its called toilet paper which is as blank as binters achievments this season and last and so on

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
:yawn: Inter won a Scudetto, so what? They won it 13 times before. What difference can you make? Did you think Juventus will win it every year? Get over it, people.
Get over what?

Do you think that people are complaining cause Inter won the Scudetto?

in the eyes of the blinded yes

the ones that can see, see 29
It isn't our eyes or the eyes of the blinded people are the ones who decide here, it's the eyes of the officials; FIGC.

And don't say that the FIGC is blinded, because it makes no difference. It was already recorded and we have to face it.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
But Milan did fail to beat them..twice.
Milan was in a crisis.....twice. I think this Milan which has been on fire in last month is good enough to give Inter a lot of troubles.

Anyways, next season we will be watching a lot more exciting and equal competition between a bigger number of clubs.....

Get over what?

Do you think that people are complaining cause Inter won the Scudetto?
Aren´t they?

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Using this logic of yours, this means that we're complaining when any team, whoever this team was, won the Scudetto in the previous 110 seasons other than us.

The previous season's Scudetto and this season's too are exceptions and you completely comprehend that. As I said in my viewpoint in the previous page, we have nothing to do with these two Scudetti and we have to look at our future and nothing except it. The past is forgettable and the future is our way to victory.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Using this logic of yours, this means that we're complaining when any team, whoever this team was, won the Scudetto in the previous 110 seasons other than us.

The previous season's Scudetto and this season's too are exceptions and you completely comprehend that. As I said in my viewpoint in the previous page, we have nothing to do with these two Scudetti and we have to look at our future and nothing except it. The past is forgettable and the future is our way to victory.
You aren´t complaining, neither am I but the rest are.....

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Milan was in a crisis.....twice. I think this Milan which has been on fire in last month is good enough to give Inter a lot of troubles.

Anyways, next season we will be watching a lot more exciting and equal competition between a bigger number of clubs.....
:agree: True. If Inter were to face Milan right now, I think Milan could win.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
So, they'd benefit nothing except visiting their doctor to check their destroyed vocal cords. What Juventini do we have!!!
Exactly. From the moment all this shit started I´m waiting for one day: Juventus to return in a glorious way and teach other teams a lesson on the field again. I´ll settle only for this, not some continuos moaning.....

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Exactly. From the moment all this shit started I´m waiting for one day: Juventus to return in a glorious way and teach other teams a lesson on the field again. I´ll settle only for this, not some continuos moaning.....
Couldn't agree more. :pint:

Commenting earlier on Jack's post regarding this point, the following was my reaction:

Ahmedios said:
Me myself has an obvious view about that matter. I'm a Juventino first of all, I need the sake of Juve, always victorious, always performing at the top level, etc....This has nothing to do with my feeling towards the rival clubs. To be honest, I can't say that I respect Inter, due to lots of reasons including Moratti who has had a long hand in the Calciopoli. Even though, I can't say I wish Inter's plane to be bombed by a loyal Juventino. This is absolutely disgusting.

Actually, I prefer another style to show them who Juventus are....on pitch.
You can check it here.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Congrats Inter to your last Scudetto ever. The next 100 years the scudetto is booked by Juve:smoke: :pint:

How boring the next century will be ?? winning every single scudetto robs the pleasure out of winning ... we have to give up some ... let's say we give up one scudetto per decade :D ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)