[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (90 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
i cudnt see how a inter fan cud be proud of this, anyways congrats on actually winning sumthing that was fixed, perhaps i underestimated their level on chokness next season normal service will resume. The bianconero army are on the borders of serie A with anger in their eyes, and hunger in their stomach, as they call for blood
anger is key word,we must inject anger our players vein

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Lol, ya they are happy about it...

Anyways I called an Interisti friend today, just to say hi. Eventually the subject of football was opened, and I was like "enjoy it while it lasts, next year you will get raped." Then I asked him honestly, are you afraid of Juve, and do you think that we will fuck you over next year? He answered:

a BIG FAT YES!! ;)

Vimto

Jan 18, 2006
i cudnt see how a inter fan cud be proud of this, anyways congrats on actually winning sumthing that was fixed, perhaps i underestimated their level on chokness next season normal service will resume. The bianconero army are on the borders of serie A with anger in their eyes, and hunger in their stomach, as they call for blood
They are very proud those Interisti.
Its seems they have won something like the worldcup. I can't stand it.
those thiefs. I hope we punish them next year those criminals.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I thought that you knew that interesti are devoid of honesty & honour. Of course, they'll celebrate it. They don't know any better, so let them. As long as moratti doesn't "fix" next season too, we'll have a level playing field & they won't win again for a long time, 'cos we'll be back!

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Only Inter can celebrate a scudetto in these conditions. It makes no difference to them whether the most successful team in Italy was not even the competition and that the others had to start in the negatives.

Congratulations Inter, you just won the Special Olympics.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Only Inter can celebrate a scudetto in these conditions. It makes no difference to them whether the most successful team in Italy was not even the competition and that the others had to start in the negatives.

Hey they are people like us, no need to be condescending! :D

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Nuh...the special olympics is a noble event...and Inter are not qualified to enter it. They just lack the spirit of fair competition.

Actually the interisti are quite pitiful that the club they love could only get trophies in such disgraceful ways.

:tdown:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Nuh...the special olympics is a noble event...and Inter are not qualified to enter it. They just lack the spirit of fair competition.

Actually the interisti are quite pitiful that the club they love could only get trophies in such disgraceful ways.

:tdown:
Word! I was just thinking that people with real disabilities might feel offended by being associated with interesti.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Mancini: It's party time!

Roberto Mancini has dedicated Inter’s first Scudetto won 'on the field’ since 1989 to “all the Interisti.”

What field is he talking about? This guy is a total molested idiot, he gives me an impression that he's peeing on himself....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)