[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (37 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
At least now Inter can't say they were unbeaten through all 38 rounds of Serie A.

Forza Totti! Forza Roma! :pint:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: They lost! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You know, right now you're like Roma to Inter -- party pooper!
I was inter's - I bet on them so that they would lose points! :devil: :D
Inter to go downhill from here..

I wish. :D
So do I!

:weee: inter lost - heeheeeheeee!:weee:
:weee: Non vicente mai!:weee:
:weee: My jinxing them cost them 3 points this time! heeheehee!:weee:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
ahahaha 100 points? thats as much of a dream as winning the scudetto next season fairly

all i can say is grazie roma - mark you wud be crazy to wana see binter win the scudetto today rather than roma beating them fairly and spoiling the party, you need to get your priorities straightened, cuz right now any damage inflicted on binter is to our pleasure, reguardless of who inflicts it, infact im so glad it was roma a team that got thrashed 7-1 can convincingly beat the so called italian champs 3-1

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I really hope Reggina stays in Serie A, they got screwed this year it's unbelievable.
Good to see the old Nick Amoruso on top form. :tup:

Anyway, 3 starters for Siena(Portanova? Molinaro and Bertotto) can't play this weekend because of suspensions...guess who they play?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
ahahaha 100 points? thats as much of a dream as winning the scudetto next season fairly

all i can say is grazie roma - mark you wud be crazy to wana see binter win the scudetto today rather than roma beating them fairly and spoiling the party, you need to get your priorities straightened, cuz right now any damage inflicted on binter is to our pleasure, reguardless of who inflicts it, infact im so glad it was roma a team that got thrashed 7-1 can convincingly beat the so called italian champs 3-1
:yawn: They will win it sooner or later, it doesn´t make any difference for me. Besides, Roma is highly placed on my "dislike list".

However, I am satisfied that Inter´s defeat means the record could stay ours, even though I doubt it......

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Roma totally played them of the field and Inter had only about 15 mins in the beginning of the 2nd half and they got that phantom penalty

i really question Trefoloni he was obviously aiding Inter, he gave the penalty and he was right infront of Adriano and could clearly see him dive.There no way he could've seen contact, No chance. almost every 50/50 decision was going against Roma.

ohh and Ferrari owned both Ibra and Adriano.

Jul 2, 2006
Roma totally played them of the field and Inter had only about 15 mins in the beginning of the 2nd half and they got that phantom penalty

i really question Trefoloni he was obviously aiding Inter, he gave the penalty and he was right infront of Adriano and could clearly see him dive.There no way he could've seen contact, No chance. almost every 50/50 decision was going against Roma.

ohh and Ferrari owned both Ibra and Adriano.
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)