[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (43 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If you read my posts carefully, you'd notice that I said that I was very mad about our demotion. ;)
Originally Posted by Arif View Post
Why hold that personaly ? We all love Juve, but we are not THAT crazy about them and therefore we don't go bashing and cursing Inter in every post we make. We all know that Inter are Italy's laughing stock. They played a big part in Calciopoli. They demoted us, so what? Should we remember this forever? No we shouldn't. Life is bigger than just football.

yes, truely mad :rolleyes:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Originally Posted by Arif View Post
Why hold that personaly ? We all love Juve, but we are not THAT crazy about them and therefore we don't go bashing and cursing Inter in every post we make. We all know that Inter are Italy's laughing stock. They played a big part in Calciopoli. They demoted us, so what? Should we remember this forever? No we shouldn't. Life is bigger than just football.

yes, truely mad :rolleyes:

I love Juve a lot, and was very mad about demotion, I wear a Juve shirt very often, I get insults too, but I dont talk about Inter 24/7, I dont have a sig or a custom name dedicated to them, I don't burn their shirts, I dont have an 'official fuck u Inter' day, because I'm too busy being concentrated in the team I love.

If you'd read the post carefully, you'd notice the bolded part, but I can see that you can't understand my posts, which mean that I was mad about our demotion, but I dont go bitching around about how disgusting Guido Rossi and Moratti and Inter fans are, and guess why? Cuz we're in April now, playing in Serie B, and close to returning to Serie A, and take our revenge on the pitch. ;)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If you'd read the post carefully, you'd notice the bolded part, but I can see that you can't understand my posts, which mean that I was mad about our demotion, but I dont go bitching around about how disgusting Guido Rossi and Moratti and Inter fans are, and guess why? Cuz we're in April now, playing in Serie B, and close to returning to Serie A, and take our revenge on the pitch. ;)
well you're right i dont understand your posts since they contradict each other.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
Nice posts, everyone. :)

My 5 cents on the matter is that if you're a true spirited Juventino you support your own club and is too classy for bashing other teams.

Instead you look at football as a whole and say your opinion.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Guidolin keeps Palermo job
Monday 9 April, 2007
Francesco Guidolin will remain at the helm of Palermo after chief Maurizio Zamparini made a surprising U-turn on Monday.

The fiery President (pictured) was furious after Saturday’s 3-1 home defeat to Cagliari and stated that it was Guidolin’s last day on the bench.

Zamparini, however, spoke with sporting director Rino Foschi on Monday and declared that the Coach will end the season with the Sicilian club – no matter what happens.

“The previous statements were due to the fact that I was mad, but Guidolin will stay,” confirmed the outspoken patron.

“He will end the season with us. I think this is the right thing to do, no matter what the results are like. The technical staff will not change and we will try to understand what the problem is.

“On Wednesday Palermo will go on 'ritiro’ to the Garda Lake. I will join the team and discuss the next moves with the Coach.”

Foschi also confirmed the club’s renewed trust in the former Udinese boss and believes the team can do well before the end of the campaign.

“There are no problems at all, I spoke to Guidolin at lunchtime after discussions with Zamparini, who is on vacation. This isn’t an easy moment, but there will be no changes,” said the official.

“The next seven matches before the end of the season will be very difficult, starting with the game against Inter on Sunday.

“Our championship is not over, we must try to reach our objectives. At the end, as at every club, there will be time to evaluate the situation and assess the season’s results,” concluded Foschi.

Palermo have earned just 10 points from the last 12 rounds and their fourth place in the table is under threat from Milan, Empoli and Fiorentina
Noone else wanted the job, or what? Poor performance by Zamparini.

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
Ok, heres my 2 cents on the whole "real Juventini love Juve vs real Juventini must hate Inter"

I can fully sympathise with Badass & his somewhat extreme point of view. (Im sure Bozi can confirm I held the same view for a time this summer.) He really cares for Juve & focus's on the fact that Interisti are responsible for our plight this summer. Look at the facts (a quick summary)

1. Juve accused of bribing officials to favour them
2. Everyone at Juve & FIGC resigns.
3. The league puts an Inter fan in charge, despite having strong conflict of INTERest rules.
4. The faggot Rossi demotes us, penalises Milan, Lazio & la Viola, then hands the title to erm, his own team........
5. He bans the man who fucked Inter in the Canna deal from world football, thus curing all Calcio's ills, finding a cure for Aids, cancer & the debts of the 3rd world

Badass has every right to despise this self affacing chain of events, it stinks of more scandal than the original calciopoli. However, we have learnt so much about ourselves from this, the assumption of loyalty to the shirt of our players was proved beyond doubt, we had a chance to experience real football, found our love of competition, were NOT favourities for a change, know we are, beyond all doubts now an honest, clean & respected club, we now earn every point, cannot be accused of cheating, biased referees & the like again. We have, as both a club & as Juventini, moved on.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Ok, heres my 2 cents on the whole "real Juventini love Juve vs real Juventini must hate Inter"

I can fully sympathise with Badass & his somewhat extreme point of view. (Im sure Bozi can confirm I held the same view for a time this summer.) He really cares for Juve & focus's on the fact that Interisti are responsible for our plight this summer. Look at the facts (a quick summary)

3. The league puts an Inter fan in charge, despite having strong conflict of INTERest rules.
4. The faggot Rossi demotes us, penalises Milan, Lazio & la Viola, then hands the title to erm, his own team........
5. He bans the man who fucked Inter in the Canna deal from world football, thus curing all Calcio's ills, finding a cure for Aids, cancer & the debts of the 3rd world

Badass has every right to despise this self affacing chain of events, it stinks of more scandal than the original calciopoli. However, we have learnt so much about ourselves from this, the assumption of loyalty to the shirt of our players was proved beyond doubt, we had a chance to experience real football, found our love of competition, were NOT favourities for a change, know we are, beyond all doubts now an honest, clean & respected club, we now earn every point, cannot be accused of cheating, biased referees & the like again. We have, as both a club & as Juventini, moved on.
thank you for clearing that up :)

like i said b4 i hate milan and roma for our rivalry but i wudnt go to the extreme of hating them like i do with inter, what inter did to OUR team hurt me more than being dumped 10x over, and its frankly sumthing i cannot forget and forgive. yes over the year ive had publich brawls with interisti and to humilate them as much as possible as i feel binter have humilated me and the club im married too

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006

Yeah, I hope so. But we all know how frustrating this season has been at some points and we all cursed the day we got in this SerieB and why. We did not get our justice yet so until next season, everyone should be allowed to set his anger free the way he wants or move man, whatever he/she prefers.

Btw, +rep

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
Lega calcio made a contract with nike.. From 1st July 2007 nike ball will be official for all football competitions: Serie A, Serie B, Tim Cup, Primavera matches..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)