[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (109 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I love Juve a lot, and was very mad about demotion, I wear a Juve shirt very often, I get insults too, but I dont talk about Inter 24/7, I dont have a sig or a custom name dedicated to them, I don't burn their shirts, I dont have an 'official fuck u Inter' day, because I'm too busy being concentrated in the team I love.
great post:agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I love Juve a lot, and was very mad about demotion, I wear a Juve shirt very often, I get insults too, but I dont talk about Inter 24/7, I dont have a sig or a custom name dedicated to them, I don't burn their shirts, I dont have an 'official fuck u Inter' day, because I'm too busy being concentrated in the team I love.
you love juve enough not to care that we got demoted, yes that made a great deal of sense :disagree:

im a bit bewildered as to what are your reasons for wearing your juve shirt perhaps u just think its a club that takes up 90 mins of your time a week. like i said to me its a lifestyle, if u dont like it dont question me on it.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
you love juve enough not to care that we got demoted, yes that made a great deal of sense :disagree:

im a bit bewildered as to what are your reasons for wearing your juve shirt perhaps u just think its a club that takes up 90 mins of your time a week. like i said to me its a lifestyle, if u dont like it dont question me on it.

As I said, I got very mad when we were demoted. But that's past for me now, life goes on.

EDIT: Oh, and I dont think loving Juve is your lifestyle. Your lifestyle is hating Inter, and bitching around about how they played a big part in the Calciopoli.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
As I said, I got very mad when we were demoted. But that's past for me now, life goes on.

EDIT: Oh, and I dont think loving Juve is your lifestyle. Your lifestyle is hating Inter, and bitching around about how they played a big part in the Calciopoli.
as arif says, there is a massive difference between loving your club and hating another club.

no matter what, no-one will ever take inters scudetto seriously this year. no-one can take away juve's achievements and we will soon be back to where we belong. inter will go back to being jealous, bitter and a laughing stock, there is no need to get worked up about them , they are still a joke but all the bile you spit for tehm makes you no better than them

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
yes because im far more extremist in my views
well heres an idea, call me crazy but i think it might work and it can show you love juve more tahn anyone here, more than the agnelli's, hell, even more than del piero.

why dont you strap a bomb to your chest and visit the inter end during a game, any game, and blow those " inter merda" to hell while wearing a drughi jacket and we can all have a badass devil shrine to teh world only true juve fan

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
well heres an idea, call me crazy but i think it might work and it can show you love juve more tahn anyone here, more than the agnelli's, hell, even more than del piero.

why dont you strap a bomb to your chest and visit the inter end during a game, any game, and blow those " inter merda" to hell while wearing a drughi jacket and we can all have a badass devil shrine to teh world only true juve fan

Would you go bomb yourself while Inter are training?
great minds.............

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
as arif says, there is a massive difference between loving your club and hating another club.

no matter what, no-one will ever take inters scudetto seriously this year. no-one can take away juve's achievements and we will soon be back to where we belong. inter will go back to being jealous, bitter and a laughing stock, there is no need to get worked up about them , they are still a joke but all the bile you spit for tehm makes you no better than them
you simply dont understand if someone bullied u wud u just let it happen, or wud u fight back? cuz thats how it feels. im one that stands his ground and not just backdown, cause i strongly dont believe that moggi was solely why we were relegated and punished, and evidence shows this.

see thats why i respect people like salvatore who a week or so ago stood up against moratti and spoke from his heart. just like i made the inter team as they slowly drove past me made it known to them how i felt, u may go quiet and hide behind rocks, but i want it to be known that i will never go quiet on this, just like gigli who has made is known on several occasions to inter that their title was not deserved, nor was our punishment. and i strongly believe the same.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
wtf? thats sheer exaggeration so i guess you've counted every none inter related post to the hate inter posts? i sumhow doubt that.

sum1 who doesnt care that we got relegated isnt a true fan IN MY VIEW
He didn't count anything, no one did actually. But it is quite damn obvious that you bash Inter way much more than you express your love to Juve. That's all I have to say for you. Soon you will be forced to change your signature though, the issue is being discussed. This is a classy Juve fan forum, not at all what you and a few others make it look like.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
saying a tilte was undeserved, saying that we dont deserve to eb where we are, showing the world that we dont NEED to cheat is vastly difderent to

having an offensive signature
burning shirts
spending every waking moment talking about another club

none of us are happy where we are but we have accepted that sometimes the world kicks you in the teeth. juve intends to put inter back in their rightful place on the pitch. it does no good to be so angry all the time, it wont change a thing, thats why its better to have a little dinity, a little decorum and a lot of faith in your own team. let juve worry about juve and ignore th rest of the shit

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He didn't count anything, no one did actually. But it is quite damn obvious that you bash Inter way much more than you express your love to Juve. That's all I have to say for you. Soon you will be forced to change your signature though, the issue is being discussed. This is a classy Juve fan forum, not at all what you and a few others make it look like.
deary me im surprised at how bad your judgement is. I sumhow doubt a good 5000 posts where anti inter, perhaps you shud spend more times in other threads other than the serie A threads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)