[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (110 Viewers)

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
You don't??

By adding "B" to inter, you get binter. The first 4 letters "Bint" is an offensive term - not as bad as the F*** word, but it is offensive.

Dictionary definition: -

Bint –noun British Slang: Disparaging and Offensive. a woman or girl.

By using binter to refer to inter, we are being disparaging to that pathetic excuse of a football team.
Applying it to Milan doesn't work.

Does that explanation help?
Thx +rep

Buy on AliExpress.com

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
You don't??

By adding "B" to inter, you get binter. The first 4 letters "Bint" is an offensive term - not as bad as the F*** word, but it is offensive.

By using binter to refer to inter, we are being disparaging to that pathetic excuse of a football team.

Thanks Angela...it helped a lot :D
I didnt pay attention to Bint...I thought it was b + inter :oops:
Many thanks :pint:

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
You don't??

I guess I know why:

Maybe because Inter players are bi-sexual Am I right?
If you take my explanation it works for Milan aswell:)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You don't??

exactly, and i started the whole binter thing :p also i called them binter cuz they belong in the bin

talking of this inferior team i find it ironic how they deducted points from reggina and still cant beat them, now i understand y binter were scared of them challenging for their paper scudetto :lol:

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
talking of this inferior team i find it ironic how they deducted points from reggina and still cant beat them, now i understand y binter were scared of them challenging for their paper scudetto :lol:
:D
Reggina deserve credit(players+Mazzari)

They've done well so far n i think they would've been in the top 10 have they not had points deducted

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
exactly, and i started the whole binter thing :p also i called them binter cuz they belong in the bin

:agree:

@Nabil Reggina without their penalty would be 9th with 37 points.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006

Now we all know! :lol2:
:D
Reggina deserve credit(players+Mazzari)

They've done well so far n i think they would've been in the top 10 have they not had points deducted
:agree: Yes, kudos to Reggina!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:lol:

Inter Milan director Lele Oriali has urged Juventus to end the barbs over their Scudetto victory.

Juve president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has branded this season's Serie A championship as "boring" without the Bianconeri and questioned the validity of Inter's Scudetto last term.

Oriali said last night: "Everyone should look after their own house. If someone has a go at you, you must respond. But it's correct to say that we all must lower the tone, otherwise this climate of hate could be very dangerous next season.

"It seems to me that Juve say they're in Serie B because of Inter ...."

if binter expects us to shut up, they have underestimated whats gonna happen to them next season when blood will be spilt all these years we've had to put up with binter moaning like whores and its only when sum1 else has the right to moan they think they can just tell us to shut up. well soz biatch the bianconeri crusaders are about to give u the biggest ass spanking since moratti's bondage session with recoba

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
exactly lets be honest we all laughed long and hard at inters lack of class over the years.....now it looks like teh shoe is on the other foot

i dont feel jealous of inter, i dont hate them for us being in serie b as tbh we allowed ourselves to be open to such deviousness. i would much rather we kept the old ladies dignity intact and gained revenge on the pitch next season

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
exactly, this is a shame. I mean i wouldn't mind seeing them lose here n there as its always funny but all this hate wouldn't take us anywhere as fans for this club..We should have more class than that .

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
perhaps u shud go treat urself to a binter shirt then
congratulations taht makes perfect sense, disagree with the bitter idiot and you are an inter fan....

uh-oh look inter must have taken control of my mind too....fuck, quick badass call them all binter merda and make them go away

FFS:disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)