[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (105 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
no worries kaka1899, i think it wasa good game milan played well the first half but then just dropped in the second half. next season as rab mentioned already we shall teach inter a pretty good lesson.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
What do I think about Milan's Derby?

The match was brilliant, but just in the first half. Anciently, they said that the first half is the half of the players and the second one is the half of the coaches.

No one of both Inter and Milan had the edge in the skillful play, but Milan was better from the tactical point of view in the first half. Oddo and Bonera were very solid, Kaka was the joker of the team, Ronaldo tried his best and he scored a stunning goal and finally Pirlo played his best half since his match in the world cup against Germany.

Everything changed in the second half. First of all, I'm sure that Berlusconi and Galliani made one of their biggest unintentional mistakes by extending Dida's contract, who was, without a doubt, responsible for the first goal. Moreover, Ancelotti still doesn't want to change my opinion about him being an average coach and sometimes a below average coach and that was pretty obvious in the second half.

In my opinion, these were the causes that led to turning the whole result upside down:

1) Ambrosini can't be compared to Gattuso as a defensive midfielder, even though, Ancelotti insisted on placing Ambrosini instead of Gattuso in the centre and Gattuso at the right flank. Hence, he lost Gattuso's huge endeavour in the centre midfield.
2) Ronaldo should have been substituted in the beginning of the second half, since his stamina was vastly lowered. This doesn't deny that he played a good first half though.
3) Substituting Oddo made no sense at all. If Ancelotti wanted to condense his attack so it was better for him to swap Ambrosini for Cafu and to field Gattuso to the centre.
4) Seedorf hasn't played comfortably since the beginning of the season. In the last couple of seasons, his main role was to attack and to share in defending, but now he has to defend more, inspite of the presence of Ambrosini behind him, who is useless in my opinion.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
That shiny moment when Ronaldo scored was the best frickin' second of this Serie A season. Wonderful! :pint::D

I really hope Milan can finish fourth or even third. CL without Milan would be the same as this season's CL without Juve. There would be something missing. CL without Juventus AND Milan?! That would blow.

So, Milan need to win most of their matches now if they wanna be in CL next season.

Seems like Inter won't be losing a league match this season, which is remarkable
We'll see... If they did though it's not that great anyway considering it would be done in a league without Juve and a Milan on minus points.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
All my due respect to Lazio, who haven't lost hope and they've climbed the Serie A ladder step by step with their improving performance till they reached the third place now. :pint:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
We'll see... If they did though it's not that great anyway considering it would be done in a league without Juve and a Milan on minus points.
Whats the effect of Milan with minus points on Inter not losing a game till now?!!!
Milan had two chances to defeat Inter and they lost both of them! :tdown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)