[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (24 Viewers)

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
Originally posted by Fioretrecolori
They better win
any reason or just so we are on a roll so we can try and beat Inter next week
i kno it was last season and all but if we can beat you guys 3-1 we should be able to beat Inter :S

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
The Nerazzurri had Douglas Maicon dismissed for sarcastically applauding the referee and a couple of minutes later the Coach followed, apparently for dissent, in the 2-1 victory at Livorno.

“I don’t know what Maicon did,” noted assistant manager Mihajlovic. “I can only say that Mancini went to the referee to ask for an explanation and tell the players how to rearrange themselves on the field. He said nothing bad.

“If the red card was given because he left the technical area, then I consider that a very severe decision.”

It’s one that could have major repercussions, as Mancini is now expected to be suspended for next Sunday’s Milan derby.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Mancini will be warming a seat in the stands!
good 4 u kaka1899 ;)
hope Milan wins :D
So do I!
:agree:
Next week as well :eyebrows:
Yep! We want Milan to beat the stuffing out of inter!
Nxt week ronaldo to score a hatrick in the last 5 minutes after inter were leading 2-0
......... and Mihajlovic to be sent of as well as Veira, so that they have to sit in the stands the following week! - That way the crowd can watch a boxing match as well as the game :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)