[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (63 Viewers)

Phillip II

Nov 30, 2006
Bullcrap! The game should be abandoned after the teargas and Palermo should have gotten the points. It's perfect justice, but happened in a strange way.
What do you mean bullcrap ? Didn't i say the truth ?
Weren't both goals scored after offside and handball ? Weren't Palermo fans the ones who started throwing all kinds of things on the field ?
I couldn't care less who'll win this match, but i'm angry because there won't be much fuss about this and if it was Juve who scored these kind of goals even the Marsians would have heard about it.
Catania was robbed today and it's clear !

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
What do you mean bullcrap ? Didn't i say the truth ?
Weren't both goals scored after offside and handball ? Weren't Palermo fans the ones who started throwing all kinds of things on the field ?
I couldn't care less who'll win this match, but i'm angry because there won't be much fuss about this and if it was Juve who scored these kind of goals even the Marsians would have heard about it.
Catania was robbed today and it's clear !
I'm not sure about the Palermo fans thing, are you? If it were Catania fans I still think it is absolutely okay for Palermo to get the points.

Phillip II

Nov 30, 2006
I'm not sure about the Palermo fans thing, are you? If it were Catania fans I still think it is absolutely okay for Palermo to get the points.
Aha, maybe that's why you think this way.
Palermo fans started throwing petards and stuff and the police reacted by throwing mase ( teargas). Palermo will be punished for sure, but Catania will also be punished by FIGC for things getting out of control.
For what happened on the stands, Palermo fans and the police must take the blame, but for what happened on the field it's the ref and linesmen that should be punished.
That's why i say Catania FC is robbed !

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
It's funny. Last week I lost my bet because Manchester United had a goal dissallowed. This week it's Palermo who gets two, from what you say, incorrect goals.

I guess it's back up on the horse tomorrow. :oops:

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Aha, maybe that's why you think this way.
Palermo fans started throwing petards and stuff and the police reacted by throwing mase ( teargas). Palermo will be punished for sure, but Catania will also be punished by FIGC for things getting out of control.
For what happened on the stands, Palermo fans and the police must take the blame, but for what happened on the field it's the ref and linesmen that should be punished.
That's why i say Catania FC is robbed !
Oh, I am sorry, I did not see that, mainly because I was having dinner when it all happened.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Not a bad second half Milan vs Livorno which did not use a big chance to equalise shortly before the end. Ronaldo's performance had two sides. Looking clumsy at one moment but dangerous at another. He's having some fun again you could clearly see.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Sampdoria 2 - 0 Ascoli
Palermo 0 - 1 Empoli
Chievo 0 - 2 Inter
Atalanta 0 - 0 Lazio
Milan 2 - 1 Livorno
Roma 3 - 0 Parma
Torino 1 - 2 Reggina
Cagliari 2 - 2 Siena
Fiorentina 2 - 0 Udinese

Messina 1-1 Catania ('60)

Jul 23, 2006
scores?anyone?am at work
Torino 1 - 2 Reggina
Sampdoria 2 - 0 Ascoli
Roma 3 - 0 Parma (Totti 50', Perrotta 66', Taddei 90')
Palermo 0 - 1 Empoli (Almiron 47', heard he's a great player/prospect)
Milan 2 - 1 Livorno
Fiorentina 2 - 0 Udinese (Reginaldo 16', Pazzini:eyebrows: 43')
Chievo 0 - 2 Inter
Cagliari 2 - 2 Siena
Atalanta 0 - 0 Lazio

Currently playing:
Messina 1 - 1 Catania

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
blocked here mate, they block off most sites here. usually sport but certain ones(juventuz) you can get after 5pm on a weekday and all day weekends

Torino 1 - 2 Reggina
Sampdoria 2 - 0 Ascoli
Roma 3 - 0 Parma (Totti 50', Perrotta 66', Taddei 90')
Palermo 0 - 1 Empoli (Almiron 47', heard he's a great player/prospect)
Milan 2 - 1 Livorno
Fiorentina 2 - 0 Udinese (Reginaldo 16', Pazzini:eyebrows: 43')
Chievo 0 - 2 Inter
Cagliari 2 - 2 Siena
Atalanta 0 - 0 Lazio

Currently playing:
Messina 1 - 0 Catania
cheers man booh inter

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Italy - Serie A
17:22 February 11

FT AC Milan 2 - 1 Livorno

FT AS Roma 3 - 0 Parma

FT Atalanta 0 - 0 Lazio

FT Cagliari 2 - 2 Siena

FT Chievo 0 - 2 Inter Milan

FT Fiorentina 2 - 0 Udinese

FT Palermo 0 - 1 Empoli

FT Sampdoria 2 - 0 Ascoli

FT Torino 1 - 2 Reggina

64' Messina 1 - 1 Catania (latest)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)