[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (113 Viewers)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
it just shows how poorly ex inter players are treated after they have left Vieri getting a slating now Ronaldo i cant work it out?
Don't you think you ought to be worrying more about your team is doing this season , instead of going on and on about Inter? You guys are reported to be going after carriocola and thats worse than anyother thing i have read this year or in 3 years. I am not sure why a Milan fan will come into a Juventus forum just to be slagging off Inter. Goodness how the mighty have indeed fallen

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
Don't you think you ought to be worrying more about your team is doing this season , instead of going on and on about Inter? You guys are reported to be going after carriocola and thats worse than anyother thing i have read this year or in 3 years. I am not sure why a Milan fan will come into a Juventus forum just to be slagging off Inter. Goodness how the mighty have indeed fallen
my enemy's enemy is my friend

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Kaka1899 hasn't come here just to slag inter, although I don't blame him for doing so. Unlike a certain interesti maggot, he keeps to our rules & you can actually have a civilised posting session with him. Otherwise I would not have posted this: -
There's no problem - you keep to the rules - Kudos to you, man. :pint:
Unlike someone, whom I won't mention.
Furthermore, lets not kid ourselves! Milan's team was aging, but so was Juve. Like Milan, we needed to inject youth into our team this season, whether or not we were in serie A or B. As for the mighty having fallen (whether we be Juve, Milan etc), we all know who, what, why, etc. was responsible for that & we're trying to move forward from that, thank you!
:shocked2: Jeez, I've had to defend a milano!

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
thanks AngelaL i would have done it myself but i like to let my team do the talking on the pitch.
Then either I am going deaf or they have been murmuring. Everytime I have seen them this season they just look stale, no genuine pace in the team. Strikers without pace or imagination, kaka looks out of sorts now, after a good start. The defence is too old, buys have been woeful to say the least but its so much better to talk about Inter and waste valuable time insulting 1 inter fan on here. Yep thats far more productive

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
Here is how Milan can lineup if they don't have any injuries:

Dida

Oddo - Nesta - Maldini - Jankulovski

Gattuso - Pirlo - Seedorf

Kaka

Gilardino - Ronaldo

To copy Abu :)star:):

what you think

please discuss

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Oddo adds balance to the side and there very few who can put in quality crosses like he does. However, I think the Milan side as a whole probably lack defensive presence with neither Oddo and Jankulovski being defensive juggernauts.

I feel sorry for Gila. He will have a lot running to do in that formation.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)