[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (108 Viewers)

Jun 18, 2005
u have a point swag and i think what u r tyring to say makes loads of sense but since u seem to be a really understanding person i will tell u why its hard for every one here to post about seria A.

if u have'nt noticed this thread gets de-railed cos we have a really annoying person who is the best when it comes to getting on our nerves. credit has to be given to bozi cos he managed to get bfc to quit this forum simply by facing him with solid facts, the guy got owned and left and never showed up ever again. unfortunetly javiero here is not the same he appearently just keeps rambling on and on about inter and how prestigous the team is it honestly gets on our nerves, not to mention its makes everyone despise him alot, and therefor every body here tries to get back to him, whether its me, badass-devil, elvin. anglela, mark83, auzurri 7 etc...

ignoring him really doesnt work, i would just love to know if he really is convinced that inter is better than juventus why the hell does he come over here? ok kid we get u now sod off . i think javiero should be treated the same way other memebers are treatd when it comes to bans cos he gets away with things that normal memebrs here dont get thru.

i hope u, or any other moderators are'nt offended but this is what everyone has been trying to explain specially when it comes to javiero.
You want a fellow countryman to get banned..shame on you.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 18, 2005
Lets turn back into topic and ignore that rat.
But Moggi has done quite a lot for Juve. Where's the gratitude, the appreciation..

Once the Agnellis knew about the phone-taps they indeed treated him like a rat, kicking him out instantly..even prior to the meteing out of verdicts.

tha's SO not fair. Lucianone deserves better. Heck, he wasn't even invited to Juve's 109th birthday party ! :disagree: :tdown:

forza Moggi. :touched:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
But Moggi has done quite a lot for Juve. Where's the gratitude, the appreciation..

Once the Agnellis knew about the phone-taps they indeed treated him like a rat, kicking him out instantly..even prior to the meteing out of verdicts.

tha's SO not fair. Lucianone deserves better. Heck, he wasn't even invited to Juve's 109th birthday party ! :disagree: :tdown:

forza Moggi. :touched:
You dumbass, how was he supposed to attend when he's banned from football for 5 years. The celebration, iirc, was before a football match.

and yes. Forza Moggi, Vaffanculo Inter :)

Jun 18, 2005
Same bloke above with apparent del piero homosexual tendencies said:
Lets turn back into topic
Speaking of which

my team is LEADING the topic title. Serie A 2006-07. Aint that right sonny boy ?

We have amassed more points in A than you have in B. Can you win 13 straight in B ?

Heck I challenge you to win 13 straight in Serie D. :D

Jun 18, 2005
You dumbass, how was he supposed to attend when he's banned from football for 5 years. The celebration, iirc, was before a football match.

and yes. Forza Moggi, Vaffanculo Inter :)
He's banned from ATTENDING Juve matches ?

R O T F L

The verdict didn't prevent Galliani from watching Milan from the stands, you half-wit.

oh, you can swear in Italian..you must feel proud. You must be one of 10 people throughout the entire world capable of spelling Vaffanculo.

Congrats half-wit.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The yellow cards have started to come out...

Fact: Moggi is no longer in calcio. Irrelevant to Serie A 2006-7.

Fact: Juve is no longer in Serie A. Irrelevant to Serie A 2006-7.

Fact: Inter is unchallenged atop Serie A right now.

Let's move on.

But I'm not tolerating flame bait either... that goes for juventini who want to deny the above facts and the interisti who forgot how to be gracious winners because it's been so long.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
He's banned from ATTENDING Juve matches ?

R O T F L

The verdict didn't prevent Galliani from watching Milan from the stands, you half-wit.

oh, you can swear in Italian..you must feel proud. You must be one of 10 people throughout the entire world capable of spelling Vaffanculo.

Congrats half-wit.
I'm pretty sure that when you get banned from a game, you're not allowed into stadiums, at least for other sports. Yes, I can swear in Italian, and I bet 3/4 of Inter can't.

edit: Ma bad Greg. I shall end it here.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm pretty sure that when you get banned from a game, you're not allowed into stadiums, at least for other sports. Yes, I can swear in Italian, and I bet 3/4 of Inter can't.

edit: Ma bad Greg. I shall end it here.
Thank you...

On topic please. Spinesi's grand rise from The Miracle of Castel di Sangro hoodlum to contender for the capocannoniere, anyone? Adrian Mutu in fine form, even if red carded? Messina's Riganò? Doni's Atalanta miracles?

All relevant topics here, btw. :agree:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I really don't understand Javier Zanetti, you came from banning several times. Why don't you discuss football in a civilized manner instead of trolling? Ok, we all know that you are good at it but seriously, you're becoming to look even more pathetic than Badass_Devil or Elvin. Either behave or leave, don't make us make you leave.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
jack has a point

anyway back to topic, Il Fenomeno is back in Italy but with on the other side and Moratti is going crazy.
Milan have also bought oddo.

do u think that Berlusconi has found the solution for their problems ? cause i dont think ancelloti wanted ronaldo.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
jack has a point

anyway back to topic, Il Fenomeno is back in Italy but with on the other side and Moratti is going crazy.
Milan have also bought oddo.

do u think that Berlusconi has found the solution for their problems ? cause i dont think ancelloti wanted ronaldo.
Don't you find it pathetic that since the rumours have started Moratti talked about it almost every day?

I think Ronaldo joining Milan is good for both sides, he will revive his career because there is still talent in him and Milan is the only place to do that and he will add something to the team that will help them get a CL spot. He will work pretty well with Kaka behind him.

Oddo is also a good signing, but still their defence is not good.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Don't you find it pathetic that since the rumours have started Moratti talked about it almost every day?

I think Ronaldo joining Milan is good for both sides, he will revive his career because there is still talent in him and Milan is the only place to do that and he will add something to the team that will help them get a CL spot. He will work pretty well with Kaka behind him.

Oddo is also a good signing, but still their defence is not good.
yeah mate agreed, just pathetic. Why would he do that ? His team is on top of serie A and they dont need anything. Those comments can only harm his team imo. What would Crespo and Adriano think...we're not good enough thats why the boss is talking about another player day in day out.

anyway i agree about ronaldo, he could only improve them. But i think Ancelloti has given himself some options especially by pushing Bonera to CB permanently.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Anyway, I don't think any team in Serie A is willing to make any major investment for this season. It is already done. However I see major investments next season, I expect a very busy mercato in the summer. If Juve, Napoli and Genoa are back, the league will get much more interesting and the teams will really strengthen then. So Ronaldo can serve as a step for next season's investments.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
yeah Ronnie has a couple of good years in him imo, so he could serve future purposes or he could be he next Vieri :D

this season is gone and i hope the three team u mentioned get back to serie A so can see one hell of season starting August. Roma tried but they can't make it, i still think the teams thinking of it have chance as I think Inter will slip.But depends how bad they slip

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Ronaldo would be cup tied,right?
yes, but Oddo isnt. I think Milan should have bought Oddo and left him at Lazio on loan till the end of the season because they have Cafu who is better, and Bonera is not very good as a DC infact Prandelli had said that when he was coach of Parma he didnt used to play Bonera as DC as he was not good at headers and the balls used to be kicked over him.

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
really we have no other options but play Bonera in CB because nesta is out for some time i think and at RB we can now relieve Cafu of some of the pressure and i hope Milan lab can cut a few pounds off Roni

Phillip II

Nov 30, 2006
Bonera's original position is DC. That's where he is best and that's where he got his "most talented Italian young defender" epithet.
I watched him in last 2 matches and he was the best Milan player. He started this season as a RB and he sucked. The moment he was transfered to CD he started showing his potential.

About Ronaldo : What i don't like as a Juve fan is how attractive this new Milan with Ronaldo may be to Ronaldinho. They now have Dida, Caffu, Serginho, Kaka, Oliveira, Ronaldo.
I find it hard to believe that Ronaldinho will refuse to join Kaka and Ronaldo.
Good for Italian calcio, but not very good for Juve.

Jul 23, 2006
Bonera's original position is DC. That's where he is best and that's where he got his "most talented Italian young defender" epithet.
I watched him in last 2 matches and he was the best Milan player. He started this season as a RB and he sucked. The moment he was transfered to CD he started showing his potential.

About Ronaldo : What i don't like as a Juve fan is how attractive this new Milan with Ronaldo may be to Ronaldinho. They now have Dida, Caffu, Serginho, Kaka, Oliveira, Ronaldo.
I find it hard to believe that Ronaldinho will refuse to join Kaka and Ronaldo.
Good for Italian calcio, but not very good for Juve.
they're building a brasilian team
juve is building a french team
france always win brasil:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)