[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (117 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Ahh, Javier_Zanetti. You can't live without us can you? You claim that you don't follow Serie B and still you come to Juventus forums. Whatever.
Everyone, put Javier_Z on your ignore list, like I have & hopefully he'll go away
This poster should be bannished for having a foul mouth.
:agree: Absolutely! And the same goes for BFC.. what's his name. Juve supporters on this forum have been banned for less!
Oh I think there are much more than 2 members here, Elv.
Interistas were seriously pissed off with ours and Milan´s dominance in the last 15 years, it´s no wonder they want to rub their dominace on our nose now, it is perfectly understandable, they have been waiting for this moment for 20 years and they are enjoying every second of it.

It is all a question of jealousy, look at how some members are jealous at Inter´s first place in Serie A.

Class poster, I remember he was so pissed off when Juventus lost to Arsenal in CL last season and he wrote a whole page why should he be chosed for Juventus Coach. :D
Oh, I wouldn't mind if they won it honestly! To be honest, inter winning this season's scudetto is a pyrrhic victory as calciopoli removed their rival's chances of winning it & to what cost? That Italian football's reputation has suffered & will do so for years. IMHO AS Roma & Fiorentina are better teams.
We have worse members who are getting away with it, no biggie.
Like me, you mean. I only react to their slander of juve & my fellow Juventini posters. Surely, if they get away with abusing us, we have the right to defend ourselves?
I totally agree with every word you said. I also got bored of the constant bashing of Inter, it is haunting the place and the silly thing is that it is only a few members who are doing it. If it were to me, I would get rid of them but it won't sound fair.
Why not get rid of the interesti? Without them stirring it, perhaps the inter bashing would decrease.
We're all angry at what happened to us, and we have to find someone to blame him for our position atm. No matter if it's true or not, most of us think Inter is behind our current "misery", and it's hard to accept that Juve ex managment has it's fair share of it.
It really is boring to read Inter, Inter, Inter, Binter, Binter on every single topic, and it's annoying to see that many here would even switch Juve's win for Inter's defeat. ( i'm not one of them, despite having this avatar) :)

But then - how can you be calm after what Moratti says :

"I honestly don’t think the referees are favouring us, but this kind of statement helps those who need excuses when they lose "

Wasn't he the one complaining when we were beating the sh!t out of them ? And did he just gave an answer why was he doing that in the past ?
:)
:agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Angela, you got some valid points.

However, I want to remind you of some things:

1. You are challenging Interistas to a fight by saying they are thieves and that they set up the Calciopoli, then they have a need to defend themselves like every fan does, you said it so yourself.

2. When they talk thrash, the best thing is to either ignore them or to attack them with valid arguments not to swear, curse and use foul and childish language.

3. Honestly or not, Inter will win the Scudetto this term and you can do nothing about it. Instead we can try to focus on us getting back to Serie A. That way we can support our boys again when they will take on Inter for the Scudetto.

And abt. the members who are bashing Inter all the time I didn´t mean you, I meant some other members who are (unfortunately) using more foul language than the Interistas.

And abt. banning BFC82 and Zanetti, I have nothing against it, besides they were banned numerous times and they keep coming back.

The title of this Forum says "For Juventus fans worldwide"

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
One thing I didn´t understand in this damn Calciopoli thing is why has Juventus been punished so severe, while the others have been spared?
in each scandal there should be a scapegoat and it was us!!!
2. When they talk thrash, the best thing is to either ignore them or to attack them with valid arguments not to swear, curse and use foul and childish language.
:agree:
3. Honestly or not, Inter will win the Scudetto this term and you can do nothing about it. Instead we can try to focus on us getting back to Serie A. That way we can support our boys again when they will take on Inter for the Scudetto.
:tup:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
The only genuine reason anyone bashes another team on a continual basis is envy. When we were winning everything in Italy we used to be continually bashed by teams below us but we used to and still bash real madrid cos deep down we know they are bigger but now we are in serieB, we in this forum have resorted to opening thread upon thread of inter bashing.
If you do not believe me then ask yourself this how many Inter depreciation threads were there 2 years ago when we were on top of serieA and now compare that to now. Enough of the bitterness already and spend more of your time and energy supporting juventus back to serieA where they rightly belong

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Angela, you got some valid points.

However, I want to remind you of some things:

1. You are challenging Interistas to a fight by saying they are thieves and that they set up the Calciopoli, then they have a need to defend themselves like every fan does, you said it so yourself.

And abt. the members who are bashing Inter all the time I didn´t mean you, I meant some other members who are (unfortunately) using more foul language than the Interistas.

And abt. banning BFC82 and Zanetti, I have nothing against it, besides they were banned numerous times and they keep coming back.

The title of this Forum says "For Juventus fans worldwide"
Sorry for the bold print but that's so true. This is a forum for Juventus fans. For us, to share info & voice OUR opinions. If the interesti don't like it they can either ignore our comments as per "point 2" or go & find an inter forum.
I've already put both of them on my ignore list, although I still see any that have been quoted by others as in Juve baby's - foul language included.
I do not deny that inter will win this year's scudetto, but I stand by my comments about it & I don't think you necessarily disagree with me.
As for Juve, I stand by them in their race to serie A. Even if it were a race from "C1" to "B" I would stand by them.

Originally Posted by Javier_Zanetti said:
So she's a girl alright. I knew it.

Girls should be banned from watching football, go play with your barbies or hang out with your friends for feckers sake.
:irritated
it is obvious how you know football
such a loser..***..
For the record, Javier - I only had about 4-5 dolls but I have NEVER owned a barbie doll!
Male or female, I don't care! I like hanging out with my fellow Juventini pals here on this forum!
And if you can only come up with sexist offensive language, then you deserved to be banned!

Turkish people are emotional,I cant ignore interisti insults

they must look at that inter's history before insulting king of italian football

inter history=full of loses,shame,comedy
You're not alone there, bro!

The only genuine reason anyone bashes another team on a continual basis is envy. When we were winning everything in Italy we used to be continually bashed by teams below us but we used to and still bash real madrid cos deep down we know they are bigger but now we are in serieB, we in this forum have resorted to opening thread upon thread of inter bashing.
If you do not believe me then ask yourself this how many Inter depreciation threads were there 2 years ago when we were on top of serieA and now compare that to now. Enough of the bitterness already and spend more of your time and energy supporting juventus back to serieA where they rightly belong
Denco, I'm NOT envious of inter nor anything interesti! I consider it impossible to be envious of something that I find totally obnoxious.

Jul 5, 2006
@AngelaL, mate that should be a wrong quote:shifty:
i'm at your side:)..***..

"Originally Posted by juve_baby

such a loser..***..

For the record - I only had about 4-5 dolls but I have NEVER owned a barbie doll!
Male or female, I don't care! I like hanging out with my fellow Juventini pals here on this forum!
And if you can only come up with sexist offensive language, then you deserved to be banned!"

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
@AngelaL, mate that should be a wrong quote:shifty:
i'm at your side:)..***..

"Originally Posted by juve_baby

such a loser..***..

For the record - I only had about 4-5 dolls but I have NEVER owned a barbie doll!
And if you can only come up with sexist offensive language, then you deserved to be banned!"
Sorry Juve_baby, I was refering to Javier Zanetti's quote within your post. I've edited it.

Jun 18, 2005
Totti received a one match ban..

A straight red = one match ban

two bookings for Vieira = 3 match ban

Or how about Zlatan getting sent off - twice - for absolutely nothing. Materazzi getting sent off for celebration while Gattuso is allowed to stay after a deliberate handball in the same match..

We're helped alright. We even had 3 penalties awarded against us at home..another sign of sheer faovritism..

not to mention the SEVEN penalties awarded to Roma so far this season ( as opposed to 2 PKs given to Inter)

Jul 23, 2006
He may have been vilified after the World Cup, but Marco Materazzi received a prize from the World Organisation for Peace.

The Inter and Italy defender, famously head-butted by Zinedine Zidane in the Berlin Final on July 9, was given a two-match ban by FIFA for “provocation.”

However, the hard man is appreciated for another side to his character, as today the WOFP presented Materazzi with the ‘Football and Peace in the World’ prize.

The centre-back was chosen as a “man of peace” and a “symbol” of the World Cup winning squad.

The award consists of a book containing messages of peace from the Presidents of the various football federations of the globe.

Materazzi was also named as an ambassador for the World Organisation for Peace, invested with the title by President Carlos Peralta at Inter’s Appiano Gentile training ground.

They hope to organise a tournament of peace between teams from nations that are currently in war, with Italy chosen as the hosts.

:lol:

Jun 18, 2005
You had a sexual experience with any of the two ?

you seem frustrated. Go get laid son.

btw, i haven't defended any of the two. All I'm saying is that Moratti has bought you out and planted spies in your club. I think we all agree that his power and influence know no bounds.

He even controls the World Organisation for Peace.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
You had a sexual experience with any of the two ?

you seem frustrated. Go get laid son.

btw, i haven't defended any of the two. All I'm saying is that Moratti has bought you out and planted spies in your club. I think we all agree that his power and influence know no bounds.

He even controls the World Organisation for Peace.

Dont worry! I'll hire Moggi so he can spy on your Girlfriend whos doing the dirty with your best friend. Wanna call him? Apparently you aint good enough at slamming her back door in like your mate.

Look dont get angry with me here. Im just passing on the message.

Enjoy your scudetto this season. You guys worked hard and deserve it. :eyebrows:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)