[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (121 Viewers)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Seriously I was right... the main difference between Inter and Juve fans is that, Interisti hate Juve more than they love Inter lol losers :D
Unfortunately that trend is opposite in this fourm, i just cannot belive the amount of Inter talk in this forum now. The constant Inter bashing is totally boring. Yes we were demoted to serieB but does that mean that our fans have been demoted in class. SerieA without Juventus is definitely not as good but there are good matches and if you wanna watch football heaven, pick a pew, sit down and watch Roma in full fright
Epl is just as bad, I mean is there a more boring sight of watching football than watching chelsea, the entertainment is with mourinho, sheva, abramovic et all not with their football, all about power players like drogba, essien, lampard and ballack , very little pass and movement. Arsenal are great to watch but inconsistent, they all should have been castrated after the sheffield united match. Man united are just 6 points ahead of chelsea with all chelsea's problems
La liga, Barcelona are topping the league without at one point, etoo, messi and even subs like saviola. Real madrid with their godawful brand of football are second or third even throwing their obvious problems with beckham, ronaldo, salgado, raul, cassano versus capello and valencia who have had almost an entire first team squad out are just about 3 or 4 points behind. Athletico madrid who are missing their key wingers maxi and petrov are in the hunt as well
Inter have taken fuill advantage of the situation they have found themselves in and good luck to them. They did not create the circumstances they are just reveling in it. Too bad the teams in England and spain have not being able to do the same like sevilla and man united especially
Is it wrong for the fans of Palermo and Empoli to enjoy their day in the sun? Nope serieA is not rubbish, its not as good with Juve not in it for sure but its not crap and in Roma at their best they have the team with arsenal and barcelona at their very best playing the best football in europe.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
No dude, we can't say that, there's like 2 members like that...

But almost every Interista I know, all they do is keep talking about Juventus, against Juventus.

PS Oddo is a very good replacement for Cafu IMO. Milan did a good job getting him.
Oh I think there are much more than 2 members here, Elv.

Interistas were seriously pissed off with ours and Milan´s dominance in the last 15 years, it´s no wonder they want to rub their dominace on our nose now, it is perfectly understandable, they have been waiting for this moment for 20 years and they are enjoying every second of it.

It is all a question of jealousy, look at how some members are jealous at Inter´s first place in Serie A.

wow man, where were you all this time? Very good poster IMO.
Class poster, I remember he was so pissed off when Juventus lost to Arsenal in CL last season and he wrote a whole page why should he be chosed for Juventus Coach. :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Unfortunately that trend is opposite in this fourm, i just cannot belive the amount of Inter talk in this forum now. The constant Inter bashing is totally boring. Yes we were demoted to serieB but does that mean that our fans have been demoted in class. SerieA without Juventus is definitely not as good but there are good matches and if you wanna watch football heaven, pick a pew, sit down and watch Roma in full fright
Epl is just as bad, I mean is there a more boring sight of watching football than watching chelsea, the entertainment is with mourinho, sheva, abramovic et all not with their football, all about power players like drogba, essien, lampard and ballack , very little pass and movement. Arsenal are great to watch but inconsistent, they all should have been castrated after the sheffield united match. Man united are just 6 points ahead of chelsea with all chelsea's problems
La liga, Barcelona are topping the league without at one point, etoo, messi and even subs like saviola. Real madrid with their godawful brand of football are second or third even throwing their obvious problems with beckham, ronaldo, salgado, raul, cassano versus capello and valencia who have had almost an entire first team squad out are just about 3 or 4 points behind. Athletico madrid who are missing their key wingers maxi and petrov are in the hunt as well
Inter have taken fuill advantage of the situation they have found themselves in and good luck to them. They did not create the circumstances they are just reveling in it. Too bad the teams in England and spain have not being able to do the same like sevilla and man united especially
Is it wrong for the fans of Palermo and Empoli to enjoy their day in the sun? Nope serieA is not rubbish, its not as good with Juve not in it for sure but its not crap and in Roma at their best they have the team with arsenal and barcelona at their very best playing the best football in europe.
You will be called an Inter fan around these part, careful.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
You will be called an Inter fan around these part, careful.
You know me tread carefully has never been my forte, and stick and stones may break my bones but being called an inter fan will really hurt:D
No, I thought Inter played better football last season but they have now gone the juve way of winning ugly and packing midfield with workers and not artistes. Its working for them so good luck to them but they are not a team i would like to watch and that might hinder them in Cl this season as well. But I have never believed in the continous bashing of a team i do not support, its just wasted energy. And if they do win the league, their fans deserve the feeling of euphoria they would experience if it does happen. Id have much rather Roma cos they play better football but there you go

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You know me tread carefully has never been my forte, and stick and stones may break my bones but being called an inter fan will really hurt:D
No, I thought Inter played better football last season but they have now gone the juve way of winning ugly and packing midfield with workers and not artistes. Its working for them so good luck to them but they are not a team i would like to watch and that might hinder them in Cl this season as well. But I have never believed in the continous bashing of a team i do not support, its just wasted energy. And if they do win the league, their fans deserve the feeling of euphoria they would experience if it does happen. Id have much rather Roma cos they play better football but there you go
I totally agree with every word you said. I also got bored of the constant bashing of Inter, it is haunting the place and the silly thing is that it is only a few members who are doing it. If it were to me, I would get rid of them but it won't sound fair.

Jul 23, 2006
It's natural that you'd feel this way. If Inter weren't playing in Serie A I wouldn't bother watching at all let alone get excited about the league.

But fact is "neutrals" have been calling Serie A boring for god knows how long.

You're just repeating that all over again to make yourselves feel better.

Serie B must be even more boring, come on, a team with a 9 point deficit leading it..

Come to think of it - Even had Inter started with a 9 pt. disadvantage we would still be leading the standings. hehe.
no u wouldn't
shows how stupid inter fans are
when u begin with a -9 point deficit, the players will be under an immense amount of stress to get points

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Oddo Finally Joins Milan - Report

During the night, the Rossoneri and Lazio agreed on the transfer fee with which the full-back will become a Milan player after weeks of long negotiations.

Massimo Oddo is finally a Milan player according to reports coming from Italy. Various Italian media are reporting that the Lazio captain has finally signed for the Rossoneri after the negotiations had stalled in the past days, leading many to believe that Oddo would remain at Lazio.

However, during the night Adriano Galliani and Claudio Lotito finally reached an agreement of 8 million Euros plus youth player Pasquale Foggia.

Oddo was excluded from the squad for the match between Lazio and Milan, which was played last Sunday night, due to these negotiations, but with the deal being finally sealed, the former Lazio player will return to the club in which he started as a young player.

Both clubs are expected to officially announce the deal in the coming hours.

Serie A Team Of The Week: Round 20

Team of the week (3-4-3):

Toldo (Inter): Great performance by the Nerazzurri's reserve keeper against his former side, proving that he still is a very good goal tender despite his age and lack of playing time.

Mesto (Reggina): Excellent match by the Reggina defender who ran continuously throughout the entire match without stopping once.

Bianco (Cagliari): A very interesting Italian central defender, with Catania finding it tough to go past him in their attacks.

Materazzi (Inter): Defended almost perfectly against Fiorentina, showing that the World Cup performance was not just a flash in the pan.

Doni (Atalanta): Probably the player who has been most present in this list so far this season. Another great performance with another goal for the eternal Doni.

Marchini (Cagliari): Bought by the Rossoblu to substitute the injured Esposito. Nobody could have hoped that he would do it so well. Another player to keep an eye on for the upcoming transfer market.

Busce` (Empoli): One of the best players in this week, with a great game played by the Empoli midfielder who led his side to a precious win over Sampdoria.

Stankovic (Inter): Always a certainty in midfield. Offers a lot of quantity and quality and many times he even manages to score a (great) goal like he did against Fiorentina which paved the way for Inter’s win.

Adriano (Inter): Brilliant performance by the Brazilian who is definitely back to his best now and proving that the terrible 2006 is behind his back.

Toni (Fiorentina): Without Mutu, he tried to worry the Inter defence on his own. He managed to do so, but was unable to avoid the defeat for his side.

Rossi (Parma): What a player! Scored on his debut a wonder-goal, confirming all the good things that have been said about him. With such a player, Parma can now really hope of remaining in Serie A. Italy’s most brilliant hot prospect.

Honourable Mention

Manitta (Livorno)
Maxwell (Inter)
Jankulovski (Milan)
Vannucchi (Empoli)
Filippini (Livorno)
Ibrahimovic (Inter)
Iaquinta (Udinese)

Goal.com
Good signing by Milan IMO. Whilst Oddo is not young, there is nobody in the world except Brazilian RBs who are better going forward than the Lazio Captain. He is a perfect fit for their system.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Denco, as always you don't give a crap about laying out your argument, but whats in it, is pure gold.:pint:

Whilst I do like odd Inter piss taking or two, I am a Serie A fan first and foremost. I grew up watching Serie A in both Japan and UK, and as much as I love Juve, I respect Serie A. Its definetely not as good it was in the past, and EPL & La Liga may even surpassed it in terms of quality - there is nothing more that excite me than Serie A. Being a fan is more than watching most technical game on offer. Its more to relating yourself with the game. If we are so obsessed with the taste, then I offer the entire members to support Arsenal. Henry & Cesc are almost divine to watch at times. Gilberto & Toure are worth every money spent as well.

This Serie A is crap thing is outdated and not true. I have seen some wonderful matches this year such as Milan 3 - 4 Inter, Inter 3 - 2 Fiorentina, Roma 4 - 1 Palermo, Lazio 3 - 0 Roma; well not bad for league that is dubbed to finish 0-0 half the time. Roma can be exhilirating to watch at times, especially when their young trequarsista Aquilani is in the game, and Inter despite their stealth in the middle of the park, is technically far superior to our team last couple of years. As much as I hate to admit it, but their line-up is superior to ours under the Capello. Zlatan is spoiled brat, but my word, he is producing some breath-taking stuff. Palermo's Amauri is a player not too bad for crap league either.

Phillip II

Nov 30, 2006
We're all angry at what happened to us, and we have to find someone to blame him for our position atm. No matter if it's true or not, most of us think Inter is behind our current "misery", and it's hard to accept that Juve ex managment has it's fair share of it.
It really is boring to read Inter, Inter, Inter, Binter, Binter on every single topic, and it's annoying to see that many here would even switch Juve's win for Inter's defeat. ( i'm not one of them, despite having this avatar) :)

But then - how can you be calm after what Moratti says :

"I honestly don’t think the referees are favouring us, but this kind of statement helps those who need excuses when they lose "

Wasn't he the one complaining when we were beating the sh!t out of them ? And did he just gave an answer why was he doing that in the past ?
:)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
If someone is to blame for our "misery" it should be Moggi.

No matter his guilt was not proven as it should, this guy was dirty.

And I don´t think he was the head of any organisation, but he had his share of wrongdoings.

One thing I didn´t understand in this damn Calciopoli thing is why has Juventus been punished so severe, while the others have been spared?

Jul 2, 2006
If someone is to blame for our "misery" it should be Moggi.

No matter his guilt was not proven as it should, this guy was dirty.

And I don´t think he was the head of any organisation, but he had his share of wrongdoings.

One thing I didn´t understand in this damn Calciopoli thing is why has Juventus been punished so severe, while the others have been spared?
dark side clouds everything

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Roma were furious with referee Nicola Ayroldi after the match with Livorno, insisting that they have become a target for the men in black.

The Giallorossi were held to a 1-1 draw by the Tuscan minnows at the Stadio Picchi, but the match ended in a tense atmosphere.

Roma were unhappy at the penalty awarded to Cristiano Lucarelli by Ayroldi, as well as Francesco Totti being sent off for reacting to an elbow by Fabio Galante.

The capital city club had also complained about Andrea Rocchi’s performance last week after the match with Messina, but Sunday’s game was the final straw.

“I feel that they are making fun of us and this has happened too many times,” said defender Philippe Mexes.

“This is an impossible situation – we cannot continue this way. It’s absurd that Roma are the only ones to pay.

“First it happened at Messina, then with Livorno in a match that we really deserved to win,” explained the Frenchman.

World champion Simone Perrotta believes that the referees should offer more protection to Totti, who is always a target for opposition defenders.

“In the last two matches we earned two draws without conceding any scoring opportunities, only because of two penalties,” he insisted.

“The referee’s decisions yesterday puzzled me. In any case Totti should be protected.”

Director general Rosella Sensi preferred not to comment on Ayroldi’s decisions, but hopes that Totti will learn from Sunday’s experience.

The skipper lost his head after seeing red, pushing his personal trainer Vito Scala to the ground while leaving the pitch.

“I have nothing to say about the referee, he probably didn’t see Galante’s elbow, although it seemed a violent gesture from the outside,” said Sensi.

“Obviously I cannot justify Francesco’s reaction and I believe he will learn from what happened. The club will now decide if he will be fined or not,” concluded the official.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
coincidence?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)