[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (107 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
It's natural that you'd feel this way. If Inter weren't playing in Serie A I wouldn't bother watching at all let alone get excited about the league.

But fact is "neutrals" have been calling Serie A boring for god knows how long.

You're just repeating that all over again to make yourselves feel better.

Serie B must be even more boring, come on, a team with a 9 point deficit leading it..

Come to think of it - Even had Inter started with a 9 pt. disadvantage we would still be leading the standings. hehe.

no, it was boring for others because we won all the time, now they say it's boring because the game sucks, Milan, Fiorentina, Juve out......

Serie B ain't boring, ratings, spectators have all gone up and Serie A dropped like a sack of potatoes. Fans of other teams look forward to face Juve and it makes good games.

Of course the quality of the players is better in serie A though but the game is suffering.

The only entertaining team in A is Roma and that's not much since they can't hold on to a lead....

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
so,materazzi is great idiot,I cant agree with you,because i think he is shame for italy

Grygera better than maicon,and free
we agree that he's an idiot and plays too rough but he does the job as a defender. With Italy I can't say anything bad on him because he played great and didn't try to injure a player.

Maicon was also free(I think) but Grygera will help us a lot. Very solid defensively and versatile.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
:rofl:

Inter fans hit a new low.

Well, its rather long video so check out the 52sec mark.

I just couldnt believe what I saw. The goal Roby Baggio scored in a yellow shirt was when he was playing for JUVENTUS. I had to rub my eyes and watch the video again, because I remember seeing the goal live when Juve was up against Udinese. I am pretty the defender Baggio left for dead was Nestor Sensini.

I guess since they haven't had much to cheer about since Lothar-Trap inspired Scudetto, they had to claim Juve history as part of their greatest moment.:lol:

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
:rofl:

Inter fans hit a new low.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn3FWBoS4DI&mode=related&search=

Well, its rather long video so check out the 52sec mark.

I just couldnt believe what I saw. The goal Roby Baggio scored in a yellow shirt was when he was playing for JUVENTUS. I had to rub my eyes and watch the video again, because I remember seeing the goal live when Juve was up against Udinese. I am pretty the defender Baggio left for dead was Nestor Sensini.

I guess since they haven't had much to cheer about since Lothar-Trap inspired Scudetto, they had to claim Juve history as part of their greatest moment.:lol:
:lol2: Supid Interisti, great stuff that is, :rofl2:, just wait ten years and we can see Ale's goals in Merdazurri compilations on youtube (or what it will be called then)...:rofl:

But, why do you watch Inter-comps at all (no offence)? Ours are a lot better :agree:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
:lol2: Supid Interisti, great stuff that is, :rofl2:, just wait ten years and we can see Ale's goals in Merdazurri compilations on youtube (or what it will be called then)...:rofl:

But, why do you watch Inter-comps at all (no offence)? Ours are a lot better :agree:
Oh I was just going across the WC 2002, then I came across with Recoba WC compilation. I remember him having a blinder against an African team, and Recoba being one of my favorite players to watch, I just couldn't resist. Then I came across with this greatest Inter moment stuff, to check how their fans compiled their pathetic history, and well I couldn't have come across any better! You know, you could just imagine the guy compiling this video thinking,

"Well, I know Roby Baggio scored that goal. He is in a yellow shirt. Oh wait, the opposition is in black&white, that must be Juve...":rofl2: :D

I won't be surprised to Ale's goal being compiled in later Merdazurri videos.:oops: :D, having seen this. It would be fitting if they compile 2005-6 Scudetto as one of theirs with Juve in the video.:eyebrows:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
One last thing before I log-off today.

I can't but help think what a good player Ronaldo once was. He would have been a better player than Zidane could ever be, for it wasn't those leg breakers that left him with 100kg of fat, and pace which is slower than elephant. But unlikely as it is, I hope he gains some form to piss of Inter fans.

I agree with VonAm:

Ronaldo is a good player.:D

Jun 18, 2005
no, it was boring for others because we won all the time, now they say it's boring because the game sucks, Milan, Fiorentina, Juve out......

Serie B ain't boring, ratings, spectators have all gone up and Serie A dropped like a sack of potatoes. Fans of other teams look forward to face Juve and it makes good games.

Of course the quality of the players is better in serie A though but the game is suffering.

The only entertaining team in A is Roma and that's not much since they can't hold on to a lead....
No, it was boring for others because the tempo was slow, players are diving and teams overly defensive. Lots of people hate Serie A because of that, it has nothing to do with Juve's demotion as such views didn't change.

Who am I to tell wether Serie B is boring or not, I only watch bits and pieces every now and then (my younger brother is a juventino, that's why) but if a team that suffers from a NINE point deficit is topping it, then it screams of lack of competition at the top.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)