[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (37 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
i cant believe how pathatic Serie A this season , inter alone in compition , i hope italian officials know that with their decisions reagarding juve and milan they destroyed Serie A

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
even Suazo and Zola could produce more than 16

Del Piero scored 20 goals last season(CL,serie A,coppa italia)

what about zlatan camel face?
I´m not defending Camelface, I´m just sick and tired of Badass comments.

Of course Del Piero had a much better season last year.

:pint:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
even Suazo and Zola could produce more than 16

Del Piero scored 20 goals last season(CL,serie A,coppa italia)

what about zlatan camel face?
Suazo is better than almost all strikers in EPL and La Liga. Just because he plays for Cagliari doesn't mean he is crap. IMO, he is better than Gila, Cruz, probably on par with Crespo, and a notch below Zlatan e Totti.

I would kill to have Suzao in our team. He has pace, dribbling ability (not fancy but effective), strong as ox, and he works hard for the team. Maybe he doesnt score too much but if he did, we are talking about a player just below Henry. And Henry is special - truly truly brilliant striker.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i saw the Milan-reggina game the other day and i was really impressed by Walter Mazzari's tactics and the way he formed his team. I was impressed early on in this season and i thought that his team wouldn;t gold up with the good performances until now but hes doing very well.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Does support strikers always have to be judged from their goalscoring ability? If a player can master exatly everything in that position excellent but he can not by any chance even hit the post, wouldn't you want that guy? Who cares what part he plays when a goal is scored, as long as he is part in it, what does it matter if he touches the ball last?

Zlatan played well his first year, I'd say that even if he had only scored 6-7 goals. Just as he is playing well with Inter now.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Hopefully La Viola can stop Binter today.I do not know if I'll watch the game, since it has always been frustrating to watch Inter games this season. But for sure, I'll take a look at Lazio beating Milan tonight - at least I hope so. See you guys later for discussing...

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
So Serie A was shit in 04/05 when Zlatan bagged 16 ?

Serie A this season is no competition to Inter. Inter will win the Scudetto this season without a doubt. But do you feel like champions when you do win it? Aint trying to be funny here or anything but it is as simple as that. NEXT season will be all on level terms, then we'll see the real outcome. Yes Inter could do it again but on a psycological level they fear Juve. Trust me COD EYE! Trust me. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)