[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (105 Viewers)

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
puyol vs. shevmistro:)D)

Aha. Well, there was never a good enough camera angle for a fair judgement on that one, the way I remember it. Ok, ok, I hate Milan. :cool:

Anyway, enough of the Italian Diving Championship for today. Off for some Premiership midtable 0-0 stuff. This day really sucks. Too bad we have the storm of the century here in Sweden so I can't go out the door.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
watch the primera liga(sevilla is on now)

Seems they're showing hockey on that channel, and later on Celta Vigo - Atletico. :yuck:
Anyway, I was wrong about the Tottenham - Newcastle clash, it's 1-1 after 15 minutes of play and the pace is just incredible after having watched a Serie A game.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Fuck it...Binter A-holes...
May they rot in hell!

Final score was Messina 1: Roma 1. Damn! Roma have lost another 2 points.

Aha. Well, there was never a good enough camera angle for a fair judgement on that one, the way I remember it. Ok, ok, I hate Milan. :cool:

Anyway, enough of the Italian Diving Championship for today. Off for some Premiership midtable 0-0 stuff. This day really sucks. Too bad we have the storm of the century here in Sweden so I can't go out the door.
We're having stormy weather too! :frown:

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
I just watched a quite good 2nd half Lazio vs. Siena (1-1). I wonder if Catania can keep its form and make into the CL qualification. That would be a surprise, wouldn't it?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Serie A Team Of The Week: Round 19

Team of the week (4-3-3):

Storari (Messina): His performance earned Messina a precious point and halted Roma's pursuit, virtually handing the Scudetto to Inter.

Raggi (Empoli): Scored his first ever Serie A goal, but more importantly he was a wall in the Tuscan team’s defence.

Maicon (Inter): Ran on his side for the entire match without ever stopping, contributing an excellent assist for Adriano’s goal.

Parisi (Messina): Great performance in defence and even kept his cool to score the 92nd minute penalty which allowed the Sicilian club to equalize against Roma.

Tonetto (Roma): Proving he was an excellent purchase for the Giallorossi this summer as he worked well between the defence and midfield.

Doni (Atalanta): Yet again best player on the field yesterday and one of our candidates so far for best player of the season. Two goals to add to his tally and a numerous number of high quality moves.

Sammarco (Chievo): Was fundamental for both Chievo goals which helped the Flying Donkeys to overturn the 0-1 into a 2-1 in favour of the Verona based club.

Seedorf (Milan): When the Dutch player is in form, he’s unstoppable. Scored a goal and created another to help Milan win their third consecutive match.

Adriano (Inter): We finally have the confirmation that Adriano is back. Another goal for the Brazilian and another good performance. Exactly what Inter needed.

Ibrahimovic (Inter): Great goal for the Swedish forward who has become the most consistent Inter player this season. His goals are becoming a weekly thing now.

Caracciolo (Palermo): Proved that he deserves to play as a first team player by scoring a good goal and helping his squad a lot. With such a Caracciolo, Palermo will not miss Amauri much.

Honourable Mention

Pantanelli (Catania)
Adriano (Atalanta)
Pisano (Cagliari)
Donati (Atalanta)
Semioli (Chievo)
Pellissier (Chievo)
Rocchi (Lazio)

Goal.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I´d like Doni from Atalanta in Juventus, the guy is amazing.

And once again, it has been proved that selling Ibra and Vieira to Inter was a big mistake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)