[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (82 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Mancini:’Ibrahimovic’s sending off? Common sense would have been useful’

“It was hard today because in the last 15 minutes of the first half we had the game in our hands, but then the sending off made things harder and we found things difficult after the break,” says Roberto Mancini. “Lazio are playing well at the moment and started strong, but little by little we started gaining control. I am disappointed Ibrahimovic was sent off, because it changed the game a bit.” The striker received his second boking for kicking the ball after the referee had blown the whistle for offside. “Yes, he hit the ball, but only a second had passed after the referee had blown. The ref should have used common sense.”
Mancini is on the whole very pleased with his team: “Today we were even better than usual, everyone did great because they all needed to run that little bit more to get the win and they all did that.”

Calciomercato.com
Shouldn't that be "Ibra should have used common sense"?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
oh my god !!:cry: what is that ??? that is not fair !!! :cry: :cry: ..
we was sooo close to win but ....!! the luck !!:cry:

and dont you observe that treze he always in offside??? :faq1:
Uhhhh.... since this is the Serie A 2006-7 thread, I'm not sure what match you're talking about that involved Trezeguet. :confused2

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
I'm counting on Reggina to avoid the drop. :D They've been on one hell of a run this season...

And lots of goals today overall. Even Milan managed two.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
I'm listening to RadioRai now, because I only get a good stream for Roma-Cagliari :(.
More exciting anyway...

1-1 Inter
Adriano (!)

Come on, Atalanta!!! Do it for Vieri!!!

metalhead

Sep 23, 2005
I hate to admit it but this Inter team could be the best in Europe right now. I thought they'll lose today without two of their heros over the last 5 games -Materasi and Ibra- But up pops Adriano.

I hate inter, Roma keep going please

Jul 23, 2006
I hate to admit it but this Inter team could be the best in Europe right now. I thought they'll lose today without two of their heros over the last 5 games -Materasi and Ibra- But up pops Adriano.

I hate inter, Roma keep going please
they'r playing in the worst league atm
chelsea is the best team in europe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)