[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (39 Viewers)

Phillip II

Nov 30, 2006
We had decisions going for us and against us. Both ways.

Like that phantom penalty Siena got. It's not our fault that they miss.

Btw, we had 3 penalty kicks given against us at San Siro vs. Doria, Ascoli and Siena - not exactly a sign of a team getting favoured..

And we were only awarded 1 fucking penalty in 16 matches. One.

How many penalties did Roma get ?

We can easily complain about Roma-Atalanta, just like Colantuono rightfully did, but I'll let it slip.
I never said Inter is being protected by the refs. I know Inter has the best team this year in Serie A and i know they don't need ref protection.
Inter will get calls in their favour and calls against them. But noone will forget the calls against Inter and talk only about the calls in Inter's favour, like it happened to Juventus.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Phillip II

Nov 30, 2006
A farce indeed !

Juve deserved Serie C
Can you give me a serious answer on what do you base this opinion of yours ?

We had tapes when Moggi asked for certain refs and he got them. If i'm not wrong , we heared him getting the refs he wanted on some 5-6 matches.
Now, the ref designator ( Baretto, or something) said that all of them asked for certain refs, but it was the draw that was decissive.
Now tell me. Isn't it possibile that Moggi asked for certain refs in all 38 rounds, but he got them only 5 times ? And those 5 times it was a lucky draw for him ?

Where are the tapes of the other 33 times he asked for refs. The designator said they all asked for refs and they asked for refs before every single round. I'm sure you'll agree Moggi asked for certain ref all 38 rounds, so how come he got them only 5-6 times ?

I'm not an idiot to claim Moggi was an angel, but it looks to me someone was very selective when giving those tapes public !

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

think it was melissa midwest,go search every pic she ever done and tell me if you find it

well boys that will keep him busy for a while
damn, 8 hours already gone into it. a dedicated chap you gotta admit.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Lucarelli being cleared is a scandal itself.
Lazio's striker Pandev scored a goal, and he started celebrating it. There was nothing provokative in his celebration, but Lucarelli got nervous because Lazio scored, he went to Pandev, kicked him and broke his nose.
And the ref gave him only a yellow card ! Everyone, including Livorno fans were shocked from this decission.
But 30 minutes later, Rocchi , got a red card , and what he did was mostly for yellow card !
I guess ref didn't want Lazio to have an easy job, playing against a 10 men Livorno, but he didn't hesitate giving a red card to Rocchi.

Lucarelli not being suspended for what he did is a shame !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvIlQ15jRu4
Here is a video of Lucarelli's faul. Pandev's nose is broken, just for the record !

So, after watching this video, can anyone tell me why isn't Lucarelli banned at all, while Nedved gets a 5 match ban ???
agreed Lucarelli should have a red card

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I thought that the Calciopoli discussion is over.

FFS, all the threads about Calciopoli were closed by the mods cause the discussion was going nowhere and that was a good call, I must say.

Now people are ruining other threads with their crap again.

Why? What are you all trying to prove? What good is gonna the discussion bring? There is only one Calciopoli thread in which is forbidden to POST COMMENTS.

I expect the mods to do something about this cause I´m sick and tired of living in the past and I believe I am not the only one, if this continues this Forum will become a living circus.

Phillip II

Nov 30, 2006
Take it easy there.
I never knew Calciopoli discussions are forbidden, and i'm really sorry for talking about it here. It was one post and it was a reply, but it still doesn't gives you the right to concider it a crap !
And Calciopoli isn't the past. It's our present and our future, can't you see it ?
But if it's not allowed to talk about it anywhere on this forum, then i'll have to respect it.
Sorry again for bringing it back, won't happen again !

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I thought that the Calciopoli discussion is over.

FFS, all the threads about Calciopoli were closed by the mods cause the discussion was going nowhere and that was a good call, I must say.

Now people are ruining other threads with their crap again.

Why? What are you all trying to prove? What good is gonna the discussion bring? There is only one Calciopoli thread in which is forbidden to POST COMMENTS.

I expect the mods to do something about this cause I´m sick and tired of living in the past and I believe I am not the only one, if this continues this Forum will become a living circus.
I totally agree. We should just move on. Refs made mistake in the past, are still making it, and will do so in the future. It is just part of the game, even if some decisions are more outrageous than others.

Lets concentrate on now and the future. I am sure we will be back where we belong kicking Inter's ass once again.:D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Take it easy there.
I never knew Calciopoli discussions are forbidden, and i'm really sorry for talking about it here. It was one post and it was a reply, but it still doesn't gives you the right to concider it a crap !
And Calciopoli isn't the past. It's our present and our future, can't you see it ?
But if it's not allowed to talk about it anywhere on this forum, then i'll have to respect it.
Sorry again for bringing it back, won't happen again !
No, no, I wasn´t talking to you, you are new, if you only knew how many pages were wasted on this stupid discussion, it is really painful.

Once again, MY apologies.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
We can easily complain about Roma-Atalanta.....
That's because interesti are all a bunch of moaning minnies. You do nothing but moan!

then inter deserved liquidation and moratti and the board to be shot by firing squad
:agree: Absolutely, & I bags to be in the squad that executes them!
I've had enough of this interesti **********! I never wanted to exclude anyone but this brainless wonder has forced my hand. If I were a mod I'd ban such people. I don't mind other teams' fans visiting our forums, but not when they behave like him.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Materazzi just pushed a Lazio player in the penalty box......
.... and got away with it as usual!

As did veira for an off the ball foul!

Btw, did ibra get booked?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)