[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (37 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Btw, I'm always checking RAI Teletext to look for the missing players in all the teams, and i've noticed a certain trend. The thing is, whichever team plays against Inter, they have a player or 2 suspended for that match.
This time it's Lazio's turn. Rocchi (Lazio's best scorer) got a red card and Mutarelli got another yellow so he'll miss this match.

Inter and Milan were acussing Moggi for doing similar things, and look at what's happening now !
moratti is doing what he can to make INTER win this year:agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
The veteran striker is confident that the Rossoneri will be back at their best after the Christmas break.

Filippo Inzaghi categorically that Milan have a problem in attack, despite the few goals scored by its strikers this season. The former Juventus attacker believes that Alberto Gilardino might in fact have broken his duck last weekend with the brace against Fiorentina and there will be more goals coming from him.

"There is no attackers problem. Gialrdino, for example, scored a brace which finished off the nice reaction of the squad. He is an intelligent lad and has understood that in Italy it works like this: if you don't score for a bit, you are criticized, otherwise everything is well.

"With the break we will have ways and time to recover the psychophysical energies. We know what happened in summer, however we still managed to go forward in the Champions League, whereas in the league we must recover. Let's hope to end the year well."

Goal.com

Jul 2, 2006
The veteran striker is confident that the Rossoneri will be back at their best after the Christmas break.

Filippo Inzaghi categorically that Milan have a problem in attack, despite the few goals scored by its strikers this season. The former Juventus attacker believes that Alberto Gilardino might in fact have broken his duck last weekend with the brace against Fiorentina and there will be more goals coming from him.

"There is no attackers problem. Gialrdino, for example, scored a brace which finished off the nice reaction of the squad. He is an intelligent lad and has understood that in Italy it works like this: if you don't score for a bit, you are criticized, otherwise everything is well.

"With the break we will have ways and time to recover the psychophysical energies. We know what happened in summer, however we still managed to go forward in the Champions League, whereas in the league we must recover. Let's hope to end the year well."

Goal.com
I am sorry for inzaghi

he turned into loser

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

inzaghi is possibly the worst striker i have seen play in my life. and this coming from a man who really appreciates poacher-type strikers. but inzaghi was just disgusting with the way he scored goals, clumsy, no skill, pure luck. his main quality is always at the right place at the right time. a striker which you'd always like to have on your team nonetheless...

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
inzaghi is possibly the worst striker i have seen play in my life. and this coming from a man who really appreciates poacher-type strikers. but inzaghi was just disgusting with the way he scored goals, clumsy, no skill, pure luck. his main quality is always at the right place at the right time. a striker which you'd always like to have on your team nonetheless...
:toast:

I couldnt have said any better. He is one overrated tosser, and if I was a defender I would gladly obliege to give one good thump from the back.

Two vivid images of Pippo: (1) Off-side (again) and (2) misses 5 yard sitter in despair (again).

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
:agree: but only on the bench. :D

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006

he is a cheap and shit version of Trezeguet

Phillip II

Nov 30, 2006
I don't know if Moratti does this on purpose, or it's just a coincidence all the teams are missing a player or 2 before they face Inter.

But i'm disgusted how not the media nor anyone else gives a f..k when all the others are having "privilegies", or how they say it's just a coincidence, while when it happened to us it was cheating by default.

I honestly think that Inter has the best team by far in Serie A and they can win the league without ref help. But i'm even more convinced that we were also the best by far when we were winning our scudetto's , and they all said we were winning by cheating !

Why noone mentions this fact about teams having suspended players whenever they face Inter ? Why noone makes TV shows about Kaladze scoring to Sampdoria after a clear handball, about Gila scoring to Cagliari after beeing 1 meter offside, about Gila's unbelieveable dive against Torino, when the ref gave a penalty ?
All the Milan fans i know admited these were all ref mistakes, but i didn't see a 30 minute discussion on RAI or any other TV about all these things.

What a farse Calciopoli was :tdown:

mondo1

May 14, 2006
i don't know where to post so i'll post it hear.

Scandal: Nedved 5, others 0
Materazzi, Lucarelli, Vieira, Foti: All cleared

for me this is again a scandal. ok i know that they punish our players because of the scandal but this is really sick. alle got cleared and nedved 5 games supended....

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
i don't know where to post so i'll post it hear.

for me this is again a scandal. ok i know that they punish our players because of the scandal but this is really sick. alle got cleared and nedved 5 games supended....
off course they will be cleared Vieira and Materazzi inter players and the other dont have a game with inter , if they have a match with inter like lazio attacker he will not be cleared

Phillip II

Nov 30, 2006
Lucarelli being cleared is a scandal itself.
Lazio's striker Pandev scored a goal, and he started celebrating it. There was nothing provokative in his celebration, but Lucarelli got nervous because Lazio scored, he went to Pandev, kicked him and broke his nose.
And the ref gave him only a yellow card ! Everyone, including Livorno fans were shocked from this decission.
But 30 minutes later, Rocchi , got a red card , and what he did was mostly for yellow card !
I guess ref didn't want Lazio to have an easy job, playing against a 10 men Livorno, but he didn't hesitate giving a red card to Rocchi.

Lucarelli not being suspended for what he did is a shame !!

Here is a video of Lucarelli's faul. Pandev's nose is broken, just for the record !

So, after watching this video, can anyone tell me why isn't Lucarelli banned at all, while Nedved gets a 5 match ban ???

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Btw, I'm always checking RAI Teletext to look for the missing players in all the teams, and i've noticed a certain trend. The thing is, whichever team plays against Inter, they have a player or 2 suspended for that match. This time it's Lazio's turn. Rocchi (Lazio's best scorer) got a red card and Mutarelli got another yellow so he'll miss this match.

Inter and Milan were acussing Moggi for doing similar things, and look at what's happening now !
I dont understand whats going on!!! nothing has changed!!! just look what Messina preident said earlier and how the cunt face was so quick to respond!!!:disagree: :tdown:
serie A is more corrupted now!!! :smoke:
:agree: In 2005/6 they were more referee assisted then Juve & now they're even more assisted this season. It's a pity we can't have another "Calciopoli" at the end of this season, so we can put inter on trial!

...with Moggi as Judge. :p ;)

i don't know where to post so i'll post it here.

Lucarelli being cleared is a scandal itself.
Lazio's striker Pandev scored a goal, and he started celebrating it. There was nothing provokative in his celebration, but Lucarelli got nervous because Lazio scored, he went to Pandev, kicked him and broke his nose.
And the ref gave him only a yellow card ! Everyone, including Livorno fans were shocked from this decission.
But 30 minutes later, Rocchi , got a red card , and what he did was mostly for yellow card !
I guess ref didn't want Lazio to have an easy job, playing against a 10 men Livorno, but he didn't hesitate giving a red card to Rocchi.

Lucarelli not being suspended for what he did is a shame !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvIlQ15jRu4
Here is a video of Lucarelli's faul. Pandev's nose is broken, just for the record !

So, after watching this video, can anyone tell me why isn't Lucarelli banned at all, while Nedved gets a 5 match ban ???
That was disgraceful!

coz lega calcio is a bunch of f*cking cheaters who work in favor of team we all know :tdown:
everything sucks in serie A this season :smoke:
:agree:

I don't know if Moratti does this on purpose, or it's just a coincidence all the teams are missing a player or 2 before they face Inter.

But i'm disgusted how not the media nor anyone else gives a f..k when all the others are having "privilegies", or how they say it's just a coincidence, while when it happened to us it was cheating by default.

I honestly think that Inter has the best team by far in Serie A and they can win the league without ref help. But i'm even more convinced that we were also the best by far when we were winning our scudetto's , and they all said we were winning by cheating !

Why noone mentions this fact about teams having suspended players whenever they face Inter ? Why noone makes TV shows about Kaladze scoring to Sampdoria after a clear handball, about Gila scoring to Cagliari after beeing 1 meter offside, about Gila's unbelieveable dive against Torino, when the ref gave a penalty ?
All the Milan fans i know admited these were all ref mistakes, but i didn't see a 30 minute discussion on RAI or any other TV about all these things.

What a farse Calciopoli was :tdown:
Of course he's doing it on purpose. Why do you think he pogled his way into representing serie A in La Lega, by getting someone else to stand down & then, when that didn't work, changed the rules so that he could win the position!

Yes! Calciopoli was a farce - and we all know it!

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Lucarelli is a sum, has always been, and will always be. Though he is one heck of player. Knocking out goal-scorer is as outrageous as you can get, and what ref gives only a yellow? Serie A has gone mad with Calciopoli.

Oh did anybody realize that the opposition is Lazio?

Something tells me, balance of power has turned.

Jun 18, 2005
Phillip II said:
Well neither Roma or Milan had any players suspended when they faced us, so saying ALL isn't precise nor is it factual. :D And let's not forget that we've had our fair share of suspensions too.. For goal celebrating and not controlling a ball properly, blasphemous.

But i'm disgusted how not the media nor anyone else gives a f..k when all the others are having "privilegies".
That's because Juve have been getting all those dodgy decisions for years that it turned into a habit. Tradition, if you will.

or how they say it's just a coincidence, while when it happened to us it was cheating by default
It's a coincidence untill proven otherwise.

P.S. Moggi was bragging about suspending two Bologna defenders prior to a match with Juve - fact. :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Well neither Roma or Milan had any players suspended when they faced us, so saying ALL isn't precise nor is it factual. :D And let's not forget that we've had our fair share of suspensions too.. For goal celebrating and not controlling a ball properly, blasphemous.

That's because Juve have been getting all those dodgy decisions for years that it turned into a habit. Tradition, if you will.

It's a coincidence untill proven otherwise.

P.S. Moggi was bragging about suspending two Bologna defenders prior to a match with Juve - fact. :D
pish yeah like inter havnt had dodgey decisions made for them this year

its not fact cuz ive read jack sh*t about it, so stop making unfounded sh*t into facts just to please urself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)