[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (106 Viewers)

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Badass Devil said:
common suazo lets score another.

ive reached the point where im only interested in how many games milan and inter lose despite knowing who's gona win this cheap piece of metal
I would like it to see inter enter a losing streak, it would be very funny..

though i guess milan should stop losing if they don't want to meet us in our way up ...

and btw ... pirlo just got a red card hehe ...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Omair said:
I would like it to see inter enter a losing streak, it would be very funny..

though i guess milan should stop losing if they don't want to meet us in our way up ...

and btw ... pirlo just got a red card hehe ...
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :p f*cking hell if chimi was playing milan wud be 2-0 down, fortin ur sh*te!! nowonder siena dumped u

inter cnt go on a losing streak? there's no1 good enuff to match the sh*tness of inter

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Badass Devil said:
no praising the enemies please
you see here .. my goal is to inflate their heads until they se the world like an ant ..
then

BOOOM ... there you go the sad truth ... MILAN SUX :D ...

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Badass Devil said:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :p f*cking hell if chimi was playing milan wud be 2-0 down, fortin ur sh*te!! nowonder siena dumped u

inter cnt go on a losing streak? there's no1 good enuff to match the sh*tness of inter

Indeed :) ...

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Badass Devil said:
no nesta for 2 months, no dida for the same, serginho out for the season, gatusso out for some time too, sweeeeeeeeeeet :D
yeah, if they only had been drawn to harder group in CL, they would not have qualified to the next round.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Badass Devil said:
well AEK was a struggle alone, u dont wana be too harsh on them :p
yeah but as they have qualified to the next stage, the next stage games are in february and thats a long time, who knows, maybe they get sheva back in january transfer period or improve a bit, and as they finish first in the group, they play the second leg at home.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Stephan said:
yeah but as they have qualified to the next stage, the next stage games are in february and thats a long time, who knows, maybe they get sheva back in january transfer period or improve a bit, and as they finish first in the group, they play the second leg at home.
sheva cant return in january due to some loop hole in italy about non eu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)