[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (24 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
What a player that Amauri has turned out to be this season. If we were to sell Trezeguet, Amauri would be a good replacement. A footballing physical forward, great technique and can score. Reminds me a bit of Drogba with a little less force but more finesse and elegance.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
damn i hope palermo scores quick! our 2 traitors scored in one match and they dont even have a red card yet ,omg this must be the best day for inter this season,hope palermo changes that

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
This sucks, Palermo doesn't have the depth to change the attacking options - ManU had the same problem against Chelski. And they've been unlucky, keeper having a brain freeze for the first goal and hitting the post just now.

Forza Roma, I guess? Anyone but Inter.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Trezegol17 said:
damn i hope palermo scores quick! our 2 traitors scored in one match and they dont even have a red card yet ,omg this must be the best day for inter this season,hope palermo changes that
the best day for inter is when a fan can get a consistant stream on their computer at 0-0

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Wraith said:
This sucks, Palermo doesn't have the depth to change the attacking options - ManU had the same problem against Chelski. And they've been unlucky, keeper having a brain freeze for the first goal and hitting the post just now.

Forza Roma, I guess? Anyone but Inter.
palermo doesnt have a corrupt lawyer to steal the title and unjustifiably award it to themselves, the cheap whores.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Amauri's knee injury was just such a massive blow for them. Caracciolo isn't fit to tie his shoes, unfortunately.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Dominic said:
What a player that Amauri has turned out to be this season. If we were to sell Trezeguet, Amauri would be a good replacement. A footballing physical forward, great technique and can score. Reminds me a bit of Drogba with a little less force but more finesse and elegance.
Palermo seemingly have a tendency to get the best out of these kinds of strikers. First Toni and now Amauri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)