[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (37 Viewers)

Mar 24, 2006
Milan lost at san siro againts roma , i don't know , but my feeling tell me that they're in crisis . poor ancelotti , he was under preasure now . otherwise , i hope that parma can beat binter ffs tonight .

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Turk_Bianconero said:
roma 2-1 milan merda

pathetic milan merda will relegate:p

what a funny:)

only JUVE,others are nothing

We will rise again,but they will in serie b :D

Juventus-milan game could be in 2009
:rofl2:
roman played a very good game and Milan hit the post about 2 or 3 times. Damm they r unlucky!
But hey u dont screw us over and get away with it

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
yeah am hoping that too, Mancini didnt win their in his time at Inter or something like that :D

Lazio just demolished Udinese and Siena r losing to Reggina where they had all the chances and Reggina's goal was an unfair penalty

Jul 23, 2006
Giovanni Galeone admits Udinese have been disappointing this season and that defeat at Lazio would make him feel “useless.”

The Friuli outfit have managed just three wins, four draws and three defeats so far this season and suffered a 1-0 loss at Livorno last week.

“To lose again would make me feel really useless,” confessed the Coach. “This is a team with internationals like Antonio Di Natale, Vincenzo Iaquinta, Giampaolo Pinzi, Cesare Natali, Morgan De Sanctis, Christian Obodo, Sulley Ali Muntari, Gyan Asamoah, Zapata and Dias Felipe.

“If we put them all together, the players are worth around £55m. I confess, our position in the table is below par, at least as far as I am concerned.”

However, the trip to the Stadio Olimpico will be made without three of Galeone’s choice men – Di Natale, Muntari and Natali.

“We have worked well this week and there are encouraging signs from training, as indeed there usually are. I hope we have a different sense of tension from last Saturday, as we weren’t focused enough. It’s true we have some major absences, but Lazio aren’t too solid in that department either.”

:disagree: 5-0

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Alberto Zaccheroni has told Torino fans to stop living in their glorious past and look realistically at their objectives.

“The important thing this season is to save our skin. It takes time to build a winning squad and the right conditions are here for a successful future thanks to a President who has enthusiasm and means,” said the Coach.

“Let us not forget this was a team put together in a hurry from bankruptcy to winning promotion in less than 12 months. Urbano Cairo follows every step personally and tries to focus the club, but is always careful not to destabilise the position of the Coach. He’s a very positive motivator.”

The Granata are one of the oldest and most successful sides in Serie A history, but recent years have been mainly spent in Serie B and Zac warns not to lose sight of that fact.

“The real objective is to have a dignified position in the table at the end of the season. The environment around Torino over the past decade has seen great hope followed by immediate collapses, so the fans continue to hark back to the good old days.

“We must take the supporters to the present and be proud. We have the opportunity to be the first step in Toro’s permanent return to the top flight.”

The Granata had a woeful start to the campaign, something Zaccheroni admits to in his interview with ‘La Stampa’ newspaper.

“We know we’ve had a bad first few months and that we’re running behind schedule, but the only way is up. The numbers confirm it, as we picked up two points in our opening five games and six points in the following five. The worst is behind us.”

They face a very tough test this afternoon, travelling to Sicily against League leaders Palermo.

after i read that i was convinced this guy is using the wrong direction. When a coach comes in to manage a team with huge history, they try to use it as extra motivation for the players.So they can get more from them.Something like they should honour the shirt they r wearing and nothing but the maximum effort would be accepted.
But he doesnt just fail his players with those negative tactics of his, but he comes out with comments like those so he can lose the fans' confidence and make the players feel like this club is just oridnary and worth shit.
Great job Zac! and Great job Cairo for bringing him!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)