Standings

Atalanta, Roma, Palermo, Inter, Empoli, Siena, Catania, Messina - 3 points
    Torino, Parma - 1 point
    Sampdoria, Chievo, Udinese, Cagliari, Ascoli, Livorno - 0
    Milan - -5
    Lazio - -11
    Reggina - -15
    Fiorentina - -19

Early top goal scorer is Rolando Bianchi who scored all three of Reggina's goals. Nicola Ventola(Atalanta), Luca Toni(Fiorentina), and Esteban Cambiasso(Inter) each have two goals.

Week 2 schedule

September 16
    Reggina - Cagliari
    Inter - Sampdoria

September 17
    Ascoli - Messina
    Catania - Atalanta
    Empoli - Chievo
    Lazio - Palermo
    Livorno - Fiorentina
    Siena - Roma
    Udinese - Torino
    Parma - Milan

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    Inter 1-1 Sampdoria

Ibrahimovic played like Ibra in his first season with Juventus, Zanetti was attacking down the flanks, which was really weird, and Cordoba stayed on the pitch.

The last baffles me because he conceded a penalty and he totally blocked off Flachi from a break-away in stoppage time. Sampdoria were lucky to concede only one goal (an OG), and unlucky to not have a man advantage. I absolutely despise Inter.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    Max said:
    Inter 1-1 Sampdoria

Ibrahimovic played like Ibra in his first season with Juventus, Zanetti was attacking down the flanks, which was really weird, and Cordoba stayed on the pitch.

The last baffles me because he conceded a penalty and he totally blocked off Flachi from a break-away in stoppage time. Sampdoria were lucky to concede only one goal (an OG), and unlucky to not have a man advantage. I absolutely despise Inter.
    Typical. Like Sateeh said. There is inter getting favouritism from the ref (again) and they still can't win! The cheek of Mancini whining about the ref too! Still that's the norm for interesti m**** (excuse my French); - blaming everyone else for their own failings. It was nice to see them lose 2 points, although I would have prefered a win for Sampdoria.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    right now id put my money on roma to win the scudetto, in the past they have always gotten of to a bad start and this year is different. plus they have the team to win it. great offense and a good defense with a good goalie.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    well both Roma and Milan look good.Saw Milan yesterday and they did very well against Parma who r a very good team.

Inter have problems on the inside, so nothing new there.

abt the parma-milan game....Saw Gassbaroni play, and i dont understand why we sold him, played very well

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    sateeh said:
    well both Roma and Milan look good.Saw Milan yesterday and they did very well against Parma who r a very good team.

Inter have problems on the inside, so nothing new there.

abt the parma-milan game....Saw Gassbaroni play, and i dont understand why we sold him, played very well
    We didn't sold him, we loaned him again

And to be honest Gasbarroni is a hot and cold player, if not he should be in the National team already instead of Marchionni

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    ZhiXin said:
    We didn't sold him, we loaned him again

And to be honest Gasbarroni is a hot and cold player, if not he should be in the National team already instead of Marchionni
    he looked very good last season with sampa, and this season hes looking good as well.I think being in an attacking youthful team like parma would help him alot.

what do u mean by hot and cold ?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    sateeh said:
    he looked very good last season with sampa, and this season hes looking good as well.I think being in an attacking youthful team like parma would help him alot.

what do u mean by hot and cold ?
    I find him inconsistent

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    sateeh said:
    yeah i saw that too but hes young.So he could be shaped to be a good player.
    Am glad hes only on loan.We will need him when camo leaves.
    He is definitely needed when Camo goes, that's y I'm not too bothered if Camo does leave in January.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    am sadly watching Intermerda beating chievo 3-0. And to think this Chievo team would've went to the CL :disagree:

they cant even clear the ball from their own box ffs.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    Ancelotti-Seedorf spat analysed Sunday 24 September, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This morning the newspapers are highlighting the vicious touchline row between Carlo Ancelotti and Clarence Seedorf.

The pitch side television cameras caught the exchange during yesterday’s 0-0 draw at Livorno and it comes just a few days after a similar argument with Kaka.

“You have to play the ball quickly. You’re too slow,” said the Coach from the side of the field.

Seedorf responded: “Focus on Coaching. You can’t just criticise. Instead of shouting, you might like to give us a hand from the bench.”

Ancelotti was furious and answered the Dutchman. “And you focus on playing. You’re lucky I’ve run out of substitutions, otherwise you’d be off.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)